Whos Going in November??

Oh, me! Checking in on the 23rd--going to the AP Osborne lights!! Checking out on the 29th--going home :-{

Scott we are checking in on the 12th....

Taking kids out of school for two days and leaving on Wed Nov 20th. Staying for 7 nights.

Bought tickets to US as well as WDW, but hubby and kids aren't interested in US (never been and "they don't have princesses!!"

We are! First time to Disney for wife, DS (12) and DD (6). RVing down from Michigan for 10 days at WDW, 3 day DCL cruise. We leave in 3 days and I CAN'T WAIT!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ME ME ME!!!

We're arriving on the 23rd and leaving on 12/1!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Amy in PA

We'll hopefully be in the 1700 loop--look for the Corgi sign and say hi!!

My parents are arriving on the 19th and checking out on the 24th. We will arrive on the 20th and leave on the 25th. My mom and dad's first time. Same with DD(4) and DS(6). We are all excited. This is my dad's retirement trip in his new RV. See you there!

We'll be at Port Orleans Riverside on the 23rd & Fort Wilderness Cabins 24th-29th. We've never stayed at the cabins so I'm lookin forward to it.

checking in on the 28th..happy thanksgiving.. checking out dec.6th merry christmas. we will be on loop 500. got the decorations packed... rented a golf cart ,look forward to driving around looking at everyones lights.

checking in on the 28th..happy thanksgiving.. checking out dec.6th merry christmas. we will be on loop 500. got the decorations packed... rented a golf cart ,look forward to driving around looking at everyones lights.

We will be there November 10th thru the 21st...of 2003! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I wanna go NOW!!!!!:rolleyes:

DH has never been to WDW. He doesn't have the enthusiasm that I have. It's hard to get him hyped up for the trip...in fact I think he'd rather stay home!!! Just wait till he gets there!!!! hahahahahahaha Bet we go back the following year!!!!

:wave:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter