Who's going or wants to go in December ?

Debbie, if I don't see you have a great trip! :banana:
When you get back we have to talk about adrs. :cool1:

We're suppose to be at BWV today. :(

I hope you're having fun Debbie!! :cool1:

192 more days!

On June 14th, we will be 180 days out....and we can start to make ADRs!!!!! :thumbsup2

Catherine are you joining us for any meals ? I know you said you would be interested in Biergarten, but what days are good for you :confused3

I know we're going to do LeCellier one day (early lunch) and Crystal Palace for breakfast

I bought my ticket today--JetBlue was charging $94 each way a week or so ago, now it's $104 each way. I don't see it getting cheaper, it's going to get worse.

Catherine are you joining us for any meals ? I know you said you would be interested in Biergarten, but what days are good for you :confused3

I know we're going to do LeCellier one day (early lunch) and Crystal Palace for breakfast

I come in night of the 12th and leave the 16th. I may stay offsite on the 12th, I don't have a room for that night. I could get a car for that one night. If I decide I don't want a car I can book into a resort if they have an AP rate. I don't want to pay what they charge for rack on a Friday night now.

I don't do breakfast. If I know you guys you will want to get there at 7 and I don't go to bed until 2.

I don't know about Le Cellier. Too much hype for me and I don't like steak.

If there's a Biergarten thing on a day I'm there I may come along. Don't feel like you have to plan stuff around me.

I bought my ticket today--JetBlue was charging $94 each way a week or so ago, now it's $104 each way. I don't see it getting cheaper, it's going to get worse.

My whole flight cost that much.

I bet it feels good!! :yay: I can't wait to buy mine.

I come in night of the 12th and leave the 16th. I may stay offsite on the 12th, I don't have a room for that night. I could get a car for that one night. If I decide I don't want a car I can book into a resort if they have an AP rate. I don't want to pay what they charge for rack on a Friday night now.

I don't do breakfast. If I know you guys you will want to get there at 7 and I don't go to bed until 2.

If there's a Biergarten thing on a day I'm there I may come along. Don't feel like you have to plan stuff around me.

When Debbie gets back we can talk about all the adrs. :cool1:
Would breakfast at 8 be better for you? :bitelip:

I know I could probably pay less, but JetBlue works for me. I hate to fly, so I need the TV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter