Who's going or wants to go in December ?

They may be holding some space back at Le Cellier for the Candlelight Processional dinner packages.

I am 174 days out. I'm glad I didn't wait any longer. It's a tradition for us to go to O'hana and we love Kona for the Tonga Toast. I'm glad to hear that there are different show times because with the 8 p.m. reservation, I thought we'd miss it. Thank you for the information!!!!

I am trying Tonga Toast for the first time this year, I hope it lives up to it's hype :rotfl:

The Candlelight Processional is something that I've wanted to do, but haven't yet. I know that it fills up fast.

We did Ohana at dinner and breakfast this past trip. Though the food at dinner was good, I don't think I would want to do that dinner a lot. With all the activity in the middle of the restaurant, we had parents practically on our table trying to take photos of their kids. It was a bit annoying. The breakfast I love.

I loved the Candlelight Processional ! you have to come with us this year !!

I LOVE the bread desert at OHana, God I could skip dinner and just have that
4.gif

They may be holding some space back at Le Cellier for the Candlelight Processional dinner packages.

Good point ! I didn't even think of that

The Candlelight Processional is something that I've wanted to do, but haven't yet. I know that it fills up fast.

We did Ohana at dinner and breakfast this past trip. Though the food at dinner was good, I don't think I would want to do that dinner a lot. With all the activity in the middle of the restaurant, we had parents practically on our table trying to take photos of their kids. It was a bit annoying. The breakfast I love.

Being that you ate their in November too, you may had your enough of the dinner for awhile.
I never tried breakfast but the dinner never thrilled me. I wasn't crazy for the meats.

We tried it once. It was okay, not bad, not great. I'm not a fan of buffets either. I think my favorite buffet is CP.

I love CP for breakfast ! am I the only one who likes buffets ?? I like to have a variety to chose from and it gives me a chance to try something I normally wouldn't

You know I don't see my buddy Gary Sinese listed as a speaker this year, what would be the chances of him being TBA
4.gif

Wow!

I don't think I timed this well at all. I grabbed the ressie for Teppan Edo not knowing the times for the CP. I guess we'll see the 5:00 show and have a lot of time to kill before dinner at 8:00. Hopefully, it will all work out.

Also, the narrrator is Brian Stokes Mitchell. Huh? I think he used to be a game show regular on the $25,000 Pyramid!!! Does anyone else know if he's done anything significant since then?

I'll have to look him up on Wikipedia!!!:thumbsup2

You know I don't see my buddy Gary Sinese listed as a speaker this year, what would be the chances of him being TBA
4.gif

That would be awesome if Gary Senise was the narrator when you are there!

I love "Liutenant Dan"!:happytv:

Gary Sinese is awesome.

I noticed he wasn't there. He usually does Christmas week. He was just up here performing with his band at the Pentagon, but I don't work in the Pentagon so I couldn't go.

I agree buffets have a variety to choose from but most of them have a pretty boring variety in my opinion. But you know I eat weird stuff.

I don't have anything against breakfast except that it's too early - buffets usually do have something besides eggs which I don't eat.

Wow!

I don't think I timed this well at all. I grabbed the ressie for Teppan Edo not knowing the times for the CP. I guess we'll see the 5:00 show and have a lot of time to kill before dinner at 8:00. Hopefully, it will all work out.

Also, the narrrator is Brian Stokes Mitchell. Huh? I think he used to be a game show regular on the $25,000 Pyramid!!! Does anyone else know if he's done anything significant since then?

I'll have to look him up on Wikipedia!!!:thumbsup2

Im sure there will be plenty to keep you busy until you eat, or you could always call back and try to get a dinner package when they come out ! :banana:

I have never even heard of Brian Mitchell, I even looked him up and I still don't know who he is ?! same with Monique Coleman, who the heck is she ?!?!

When I went with my family a few years back, we had Gary Sinese as our speaker ! I actually waited in line so I could get front row seats to drool at him :rotfl2:

Gary Sinese is awesome.

I noticed he wasn't there. He usually does Christmas week. He was just up here performing with his band at the Pentagon, but I don't work in the Pentagon so I couldn't go.

I agree buffets have a variety to choose from but most of them have a pretty boring variety in my opinion. But you know I eat weird stuff.

I don't have anything against breakfast except that it's too early - buffets usually do have something besides eggs which I don't eat.

We made ressies this morning, they weren't so easy this time around ! we had to change quite a few since things were booked or we couldn't eat until late

We did manage to get Biergarten on Saturday though

Gary is usually there Christmas week but he heard I was going to be there between the 11-16th so he's trying to re-arrange his schedule :rotfl2:

Im sure there will be plenty to keep you busy until you eat, or you could always call back and try to get a dinner package when they come out ! :banana:

I have never even heard of Brian Mitchell, I even looked him up and I still don't know who he is ?! same with Monique Coleman, who the heck is she ?!?!

When I went with my family a few years back, we had Gary Sinese as our speaker ! I actually waited in line so I could get front row seats to drool at him :rotfl2:

Ok...I looked him up. He's a Broadway star. I've only seen 2 Broadway shows my entire life...and he wasn't in them! He was also on Trapper John, M.D. for seven years. That show was before my time!!!

Monique Coleman was one of the actresses in High School Musical. She was also on Dancing with the Stars a few seasons back.

I'm new at this Christmas show thing...are the packages similar to the Fantasmic packages that are offered?

Ok...I looked him up. He's a Broadway star. I've only seen 2 Broadway shows my entire life...and he wasn't in them! He was also on Trapper John, M.D. for seven years. That show was before my time!!!

Monique Coleman was one of the actresses in High School Musical. She was also on Dancing with the Stars a few seasons back.

I'm new at this Christmas show thing...are the packages similar to the Fantasmic packages that are offered?

I've heard of Trapper John but I don't know what the heck it is

My kids are past the High School Musical stage and i've never seen Dancing With The Stars so no wonder I don't know Monique :rotfl:

I think it's like the Fantasmic packages where you get preferred seating, for what they charge for LeCellier, you should get to meet the speaker as well !

I never heard of those 2 people either.
The CM told me the Candlelight packages were being released around the Jun 23.

We made ressies this morning, they weren't so easy this time around ! we had to change quite a few since things were booked or we couldn't eat until late

We did manage to get Biergarten on Saturday though

Gary is usually there Christmas week but he heard I was going to be there between the 11-16th so he's trying to re-arrange his schedule :rotfl2:

Could you imagine what we would have gotten if we wanted a few weeks?
I can't believe how difficult it was this year! :eek:

I've heard of Trapper John but I don't know what the heck it is

My kids are past the High School Musical stage and i've never seen Dancing With The Stars so no wonder I don't know Monique :rotfl:

I think it's like the Fantasmic packages where you get preferred seating, for what they charge for LeCellier, you should get to meet the speaker as well !

Trapper John was a character in MASH, a doctor (played by Wayne Rogers, who left MASH after a few seasons). Somebody did a modern-day show about Trapper John in his post-war years, running a hospital in San Francisco. Pernell Roberts played Trapper John. I don't remember this guy though. I think he was also a doctor in the show but that isn't much of a stretch. (I didn't look any of this up. I am pathetic)

When is Biergarten, and what else did you get?

Being that you ate their in November too, you may had your enough of the dinner for awhile.
I never tried breakfast but the dinner never thrilled me. I wasn't crazy for the meats.

Joanne, congratulations on your 25 pound loss! I have no idea how you did it, but good for you!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter