Who's going September 2008?

we'll be there!

233 days until the magic of the house of mouse!

We're booked at Pop with free dining for Sept 19-28th :banana: We enjoyed Sept last year. Yes, it was hotter than heck, but it was so uncrowded that it was worth it! And free food is always a nice little bonus :woohoo:

See you there at POP. Yes it was hot but midday we spent a few hours in the bowlingbin pool. Going also in June with the kids now DS21 and DD19 to celebrate DS college graduation and off to the real world, and I do mean real his first job will be in NYC.
But free bounce back DDp in Sept.:banana: :banana:
:cool1: :hippie: pirate: :flower3:

My family will be there Sept.18 - Sept.21. We're staying at The Contemporay Resort!

We will be there 9/20-9/28 Wildernss Lodge. We were there in Dec but stayed at Grand Floridian. I am taking my bestfriends grandson with me. It is a suprise for his birthday.:wizard: :cake: :wizard: He went with me Dec also.

We will be at CSR from 9/27-10/4, celebrating our 10th Anniversary, the honeymoon we never had and our first vacation. Talk about killing many birds with one stone!:rotfl: The CM that took care of me on the phone was ab fab! i'm so excited!! :dance3:

We will be at CSR from 9/27-10/4, celebrating our 10th Anniversary, the honeymoon we never had and our first vacation. Talk about killing many birds with one stone!:rotfl: The CM that took care of me on the phone was ab fab! i'm so excited!! :dance3:

You will have a great time. We spent our 25th anni/honeymoon we never took there and it was wonderful.
Have fun!:goodvibes

Dh and I will be at the POFQ, 9-20-08 to 9-28-08, with free DDP updated to deluxe....can't wait, keep looking at the menus a drooling.:thumbsup2

We'll be there 8/30-9/8 at CSR. We were able to take advantage of the bounceback promotion and we are trying to get a couple more days added but there is no availablity for us at CSR. I'm going to keep trying.
If free dining is offered later this year maybe I will get lucky. Who knows.

We'll be there too! We're going Sept 6-13 for our 3rd trip in a year! We're staying offsite and bringing along my parents and sisters. It will be my parents' first "real" vacation in a looooong time. Should be a good time!

DH and I going for 25th Anniversary at the GF 08/30-09/05::cloud9:

You will have a great time. My DH and I went in 2006 for our 25th and had a wonderful time. We rekindled our love for each other. It was a time we will never forget. We are planning to return for our 30th.

Have fun!

DH and I will be going for the first time without kids for our 30th anniversary.

I got bounceback free dining while we were there last year so we will be at Pop 8/30-9/8. Anyone else at Pop during that time? Last year we had some fun meets around the pool later at night with other people from the boards.

I hate to say this but if I remember correctly you had to live in the US to get the free dining plan. They had a separate free dining with different days for UK residents. This year they had free dining for UK residents really early and it only included moderate and deluxe resorts but had more days than offered on bounceback. Anyone who was able to book from Canada or another country please chime in here if I am mistaken.

With free dining you can not get any other discounts and have to pay full price for your room and park tickets. You would just call disney reservations when you hear about the offer and tell them you want to book with free dining. For the person who used a travel agent who went through another company. I think you would have to ask you TA about that one. It concerns me that she used another company that might have put together the trip with pieces from different discount companies which would not work with free dining. You could always cancel and get your own reservations through Disney itself though if it is available in Canada.

Another thing I noticed that was mentioned was that you should hurry and get your dining reservations before you book. I have gone every year and never made my dining reservations till I booked in May for 05 free dining and April for 06 and 07 free dining. I have never had a problem getting exactly what I wanted for dining even at the hard to get into places like Le Cellier or Chef Mickey's. I didn't have problems changing reservations 4 months out either. It was around 2 months before our reservations that it was hard getting into some of the popular places or at popular times. Just sharing my experience so you don't worry about it if you chose to wait.

You will have a great time. My DH and I went in 2006 for our 25th and had a wonderful time. We rekindled our love for each other. It was a time we will never forget. We are planning to return for our 30th.

Have fun!

That sounds wonderful. This will be our first trip to WDW without our kids. :woohoo:

Our actual anniversary is in May but our dd got married in Dec 2007 and it will take us till Sept 2008 to be able to afford it:laughing: Plus, Sept is always our favorite time to go. We've never stayed at GF and I can't wait:love:

:
DH and I will be going for the first time without kids for our 30th anniversary.

YEAH!!!:thumbsup2 Us too!!! I can't wait to do all the things we always skip on our way to Fantasyland or the roller coasters :goodvibes

Plus, we can actually eat French food if we want (and I don't mean French Fries) :cloud9:

Congrats to you and hope you have a wonderful trip:wizard:

We will be at AKL 8/30-9/6 with 40% room discount. My husband and myself will be there with our 2 Daughters 12 & 7 along with my in-laws. We love the AKL and my husband and daughters do not want to go anywhere else.:thumbsup2

:

YEAH!!!:thumbsup2 Us too!!! I can't wait to do all the things we always skip on our way to Fantasyland or the roller coasters :goodvibes

Plus, we can actually eat French food if we want (and I don't mean French Fries) :cloud9:

Congrats to you and hope you have a wonderful trip:wizard:

Wow our 30th also but will fall between the June trip (1-7)with our 2 now DS21 and DD19 and our Sept trip alone (21-28) bounceback free DDP.
Congrats to all us at the 30th anniv.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter