Who's going to Aulani in November?

We're in !

We are coming in Nov 6th thru the 13th then flying over to the big Island for a couple days. I have been reading post after post. I was shocked to realize the sun would be setting so early!

Are y'all staying at the resort most of the time or exploring the Island?

Nice to me you

Michelle

We're heading to Aulani November 2 - 10th. Can't wait!!!

We'll be in Hawaii from Nov. 6-23.

We'll be in Honolulu from Nov. 6-13, Aulani from Nov. 13-18 then flying over to Maui from Nov. 18-23.

Hoping the volcano park will be re-opened by Nov. 9th, as we've paid for a day trip over to the Big Island to see the volcanos.

We were there last year from Nov 2-10 and it was fabulous! The weather was perfect and there were not a hord of kids there, so the pool was quiet (compared to summer crowds with more kids). We rented a car and took several half-day trips - one up the west coast up to Turtle Bay Resort, another to Pearl Harbor, and one to the east coast and Wakikii . We want to go back! Have fun ya'll.

11/2 to 11/5 here.

Short trip as were spending 7 nights at the Westin Kaanapali. My husbands dad really wanted to see Pearl Harbor and we really wanted to see Aulani so we figured might as well make it a 10 night trip. We're staying in a 1 bedroom and it looks gorgeous...though it might be cramped with 5 adults. Oh well we're excited more and more family kept deciding to come.

We're there Nov 15 for a week. Will it generally be warm enough for my young kids to play in the water anytime during the day? Or will it be limited? Thx

No, it'll just be a the two of us, and a couple family members that will also be staying at the resort. We're getting married just outside Waikiki the day before we arrive at Aulani :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter