Whts better BTMR or TSM

I would say TSM is better. However I do love BTMR more at night than I do during the day

kind of apples and oranges.

I think TSM is VERY overrated. I like it, but I think the hype for it is basically caused by the fact that it's the only family ride you can do at HS. If the kids arent in for the ToT drop, or not 48" for RnR, then the only real "rides" you can do as a family is TSM and Star Tours. This causes the frenzy and the lines for TSM imo.

BTMRR is just plain fun. Funny that pp noted they liked it better in the dark. We liked it in the dark, but agreed that we all liked it better in the light - in the dark it was more like SM.

If I had a choice and could ride either right now it would be Btmrr hands down - it's the best darn ride in the wilderness!

Very dfferent rides...

I think TSM is overrated, but I love those movies, so I'm fond of it. I also enjoy BTMRR, but not as much as its neighbor, Splash Mountain. I guess the two rides would be a tie for me.

TSM - but only one Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays, and maybe between the hours of 11:00 am - 4:47 pm on Wednesdays.

I'm going to move this to the theme parks community board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter