Why can't I find the Castmember only area?

BostonTigger

<font color=purple>I want the Swiss Family Treehou
I've been looking and I can't find the castmember only area....what happened to it? I hope you didn't get rid of it!!!

Steven

I've already tried the "Forum Jump" and it didn't work......where is it, don't continue to mess with this page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try logging your account off and then back on again.

The board hasn't moved, but the permission to see it might have been somehow reset or something on your account.

JC

I have tried logging out and back in, and still can't see the CM board. I am registered for it, and have had access since the board moves. Could some of our names have been deleted from the access list?

Beth

I've tried logging in and out a few times and still couldn't find it....if this is the way it's going to be then get the old boards back!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to continue to come here, but if there are to be continued problems then I'm gone.

Steven

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter