Why do they keep doing this to me?!?

Ariel Wanna-be

“And when my time is up, have I done enough?”
Okay, if they aren't going to release GP codes, fine. If they aren't going to send me a postcard, fine. If they aren't going to send me an email, fine.

(Before you read on, pretend that Culture Club is in the background singing "Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?") :rockband:

THREE times in the last two months or so, I have recieved emails from "Your Disney World Vacation Planner."

I practically break the speed of light clicking on it, and each of these emails have said something to the effect of "click on the link to find special WDW discounts JUST FOR YOU!"

Again, I break physical laws as swoop my mouse over the link and giddily *click*, with visions of a $129 WL rate dancing in my head.

Lo and behold, what is my "exclusive offer, JUST FOR ME"? The same flippin' 4 for $1500 that any Tom, Dick, or Pluto can get.

They're killing me here!

:charac2: Do you really want to hurt me, do you really want to make me cry...

Ariel Wanna-be said:
Lo and behold, what is my "exclusive offer, JUST FOR ME"? The same flippin' 4 for $1500 that any Tom, Dick, or Pluto can get.

They're killing me here!

:charac2: Do you really want to hurt me, do you really want to make me cry...

Yes I think they do. I'd be fine paying rack rate if I didn't keep reading about people getting these great e-mail pins and paying &79 a night for something I'm paying $150 for. :charac2: :charac2:
I keep telling myself not to open those threads but I can't help myself :badpc:

Hey- At least you get something. We have been to WDW, 5 times in 9 years, and NOTHING, NADA, ZILTCH. :sad2:

I have called for the DVD, Updated my profile to make sure I have it checked to recieve offers, verified my home address, and email, EVERY TIME, I call to make reservations, or payments or PS.

NOT EVEN A STUPID SURVEY :sad:

:worship: :worship: PLEASE SEND ME SOMETHING OH GREAT CODE GODS--I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE :faint: :faint:

I know what you mean. I saw "the email" (hear harp music playing). I almost paused before opening it because my fingers weren't working as normal due to the excitement/shock. Then I open it and see the 4 for $1500. What a let down. I read it 10 times just to make sure there wasn't a secret pin code somwhere. yeah right. I feel your pain.

I know what you guys mean. I got 3, count em 3 postcards with a pin for good rates for January thru April. We can't go until June and have I heard a word about a discount for that time? NO, of course not. I do get all excited when I see the emails from Disney, thinking this is it, but no - it's the same one the rest of you are getting.

Terri

Would you believe that I just got *another* of those "fake-you-out" emails?!?

This has gotta stop. I feel like emailing them and telling them "Put up or shut up!" My heart can't take it anymore!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter