Why do we have to stand in all these lines?...a TR by DM w/lots of PIX...Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on board & Love it! the kids are cuties !

BTW was building 18 enjoyable? we are going to be at POR in sept & thought about requesting that building!!!

Friday, June 22...Day of Arrival

I went back to my pre-trippie and copied what I had planned for this day. I think it would be cool to see if things really went as I had planned. Here's the excerpt...

Friday, June 22
Day of Arrival
Our flight leaves at 6:20 pm, layover in Charlotte, NC, and arrives in Orlando at 11:22 pm.

A layover in Charlotte, NC. Well DM, We were sitting on I-77 in Charlotte at the time you were probably coming into the airport that evening, as we were going home. We sat in traffic there in Charlotte for about an hour because of an accident and we were only a hour and half away from home.:headache: Poor Kevin he did all the driving, while Haley and I slept and Ryan watched dvd's all the way back.

Oh my gosh! I'm an ENTIRE DAY late!!!!!
But I am here! Your kids are too too cute, oh my gosh! Love that pic of them being excited about school being out and love the one of Brooke with her necklace! Love it!
Overall sounds like not a bad travel day at all.:thumbsup2

Hey PB..

You stalking me??

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

"My Trentmom, My Trentmom, wherever she goes I go..."

Is that your theme song??
:rotfl:
Luv ya Heather:hug:

Dang, DM you got some mad tr fan skills. You know me and my 8 fans can't compete. So sad. And dang that Courtney, she's trying to give ZZUB and Mel Happyhaunt a run for their money.:lmao:

Whatever... DM's gonna pass me up by tomorrow! She's got so many loyal followers! But, I have to say, some of her followers have converted and joined mine as well!

DM- Don't get mad- we can share friends, right????? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But I am here! Your kids are too too cute, oh my gosh! Love that pic of them being excited about school being out and love the one of Brooke with her necklace! Love it!
Overall sounds like not a bad travel day at all.:thumbsup2
Oh I see you finally stalked Sharky over here... Really now, glad you finally made it over. I'm working on our first real day now and it's gonna take me a bit of time to make sure it's all perfect.

I am on board & Love it! the kids are cuties !

BTW was building 18 enjoyable? we are going to be at POR in sept & thought about requesting that building!!!
We really did like building 18. I'll be posting some views from our room sometime in this report but I like to go in order of my pics so you'll just have to wait. Bldg 18 was a good all around bldg being close to the food court, Ole Man Island, and not too too far from the South Depot bus stop (main bldg). It's tucked away from the parking lot and near the river and quiet pool. I would have requested this before but knew it was a former smoking bldg. It's great now!

A layover in Charlotte, NC. Well DM, We were sitting on I-77 in Charlotte at the time you were probably coming into the airport that evening, as we were going home. We sat in traffic there in Charlotte for about an hour because of an accident and we were only a hour and half away from home.:headache: Poor Kevin he did all the driving, while Haley and I slept and Ryan watched dvd's all the way back.
Do you live close to Charlotte? That was one of the places that Rob & I were researching in where we may relocate should we ever decide to do that. The housing seemed to be much more reasonable than where we are in NY.

But I think Courtney wants us to move down to Lousiana.... I could really go for a crawfish boil!

Whatever... DM's gonna pass me up by tomorrow! She's got so many loyal followers! But, I have to say, some of her followers have converted and joined mine as well!

DM- Don't get mad- we can share friends, right????? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Yes, I see MY friends have crossed over to your TR. I guess that's just fine. :laughing: But you have way way more followers. I'm sure it's because you and Ryan are eye candy!

No.. It rhymes with ....

Oh carp... I can't think of something it rhymes with...

Like Mom-o (which I call Mother sometimes)

I'm looking forward to reading your trippie! I love the pics so far - you're right that it's the pictures that make the report so much fun for us folks who aren't able to be in the World every year. Brings back memories!

Oh, and I drive a minivan, too :lmao: :goodvibes

I have only done the day of arrival so you are definitely not a late comer! Welcome and thanks for reading!

As long as you read mine, you'll be fine...:rolleyes1 I know what you mean about keeping up with TRs. It is hard. Some of them I have to skip over the "chatting" and look for the specific TR posts individually.

Ya best not be talkin' 'bout me... Of course, I don't have as much chatting as some... :rolleyes1

You just made it in before I start the cut-off! :lmao:

Am I OK???? :eek: Does it count if I never made it all the way through the pre-trip because you were too popular? Now I'm worried... :rotfl:

The true way to get the TR fans is to pimp out your TR and get the word spread. Once you get the cool kids in, they start to flock. ...

Another little thing I learned is post pictures, pictures, and more pictures. People love looking at them. Am I right people????? :thumbsup2

::yes::

The cool kids are definately here aren't they DM :rotfl2:

Love love love photos :goodvibes Oh and being replied to helps too :)

::yes:: It still makes me feel so special when people respond to me. :)

But I am here!

Me too. Please don't punish us for being a whole day late... ;)

And, as you said, have to just stick in that Buzz & Woody were 32 weekers. Preemies are so very interesting... at least to other preemie moms. ;)

Wow Dawn sounds like a great day, long, but successful! I bet you sank into bed and fell right to sleep! Glad you got your room! I liked ours too....I think POR is just a great resort no matter where you are in it! ;) You didnt mention it but I assume the kids were good on the flight and they liked flying! Mine think its a ride like Dumbo...mainly cause mom is going weeeeeeeeeeeee everytime we hit turbulence!!! :rotfl2:
Can't wait to hear more....great pics too!!!! :goodvibes

OK so do all Americans drive minivans????? :rotfl2:

Phew thank goodness it wasn't smelly, England went smoke free on the 1st July :yay:
Yes we do and we drive them on the right side of the road too! :rotfl2: Smoke free everywhere public??? Wow thats awesome!

Dang

ser Name Posts
Disneyolic 336
DisneyJo 134
TEminnie 116
karibritt01 51
twob4him 45
CourtneyandRyan 42
SingingMom 36
tnmomof4 29
MagicAddict2178 22
DebIreland 22
Disneyland_Mama 14
MAGGIED 14
LurrrvtheDuck 12
praisehisname 12
Cinderella16 11
Crazy Kanga 7
sunlver 7
LizAgna 6
Becky521 5
slk537 4
PittypatBR 4
lamagique 3
lazidazi07 3
punkin413 3

I'll try harder this time!!!
Tell me you didnt count these by hand~ yeesh....I am silent but deadly!

Yep. I love the pictures. Keep 'em comin'.:thumbsup2

DM, love the trip report and can't wait to read more. :yay:

Time for me to go and start on mine.....
Kate let me know when you start yours...I want to read it!

Okay...I'm in!!!!!! Can't wait to hear it all!!!

Can't wait to see the pics of the POR. We'll be there in September and I am trying to decide what building to request. :confused3

Hey Dippy......This is a great trip report...glad you are here!!!:cool1:

DM...you have to check out Goofy report if you have not already...it is hilarious...:rotfl2:

Once you get the cool kids in, they start to flock.

That would be me!

Another little thing I learned is post pictures, pictures, and more pictures. People love looking at them. Am I right people????? :thumbsup2
So, you DO want the zooming Hasselhoff pic on this thread too??:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Tell me you didnt count these by hand~
It's been a slow day........:lmao:

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!

Just think, if the US hadn't separated from England, we'd all be talking like Jo!!!!!!!!!:lmao: (JJ;) )

So what's everyone doing today?? I'm being lazy right now, but fireworks and food later.

DM...you have to check out Goofy report if you have not already...it is hilarious...:rotfl2:

Awwww...:hug:

Thanks Sharky!!!

No.. It rhymes with ....

Oh carp... I can't think of something it rhymes with...

Like Mom-o (which I call Mother sometimes)
I know...I was just teasing you because you put in an extra "o" at the end so instead of sounding like YUMM-OH....it sounds like the YUMM-OOH! Get it, got it, good! :cutie:

I'm looking forward to reading your trippie! I love the pics so far - you're right that it's the pictures that make the report so much fun for us folks who aren't able to be in the World every year. Brings back memories!

Oh, and I drive a minivan, too :lmao: :goodvibes
I'm glad you've joined here! I definitely have lots and lots of pics to share, some better than others, but what the hay...they're all fun! Minivan drivers UNITE!

Ya best not be talkin' 'bout me... Of course, I don't have as much chatting as some... :rolleyes1
Uhm, who you be talking bout? :laughing:

Am I OK???? :eek: Does it count if I never made it all the way through the pre-trip because you were too popular? Now I'm worried... :rotfl:
Yes, the chat got pretty excessive over there. That is why I will definitely be posting links on the first post so for those who don't want to read all of our most fun chat can skip right over to the new posts. I can't imagine why anyone would want to not read all this interesting stuff tho...:rolleyes:

::yes:: It still makes me feel so special when people respond to me. :)
See? I've responded a couple of times already!

Please don't punish us for being a whole day late... ;)
The more readers, the better! I want to be popular...:hippie:

And, as you said, have to just stick in that Buzz & Woody were 32 weekers. Preemies are so very interesting... at least to other preemie moms. ;)
Two preemies...God bless you. It was very hard with Evan but when I had my 2nd son, he was a huge baby compared to Evan. I didn't know how to handle such a big baby!

Wow Dawn sounds like a great day, long, but successful! I bet you sank into bed and fell right to sleep! Glad you got your room! I liked ours too....I think POR is just a great resort no matter where you are in it! ;) You didnt mention it but I assume the kids were good on the flight and they liked flying! Mine think its a ride like Dumbo...mainly cause mom is going weeeeeeeeeeeee everytime we hit turbulence!!! :rotfl2:
Can't wait to hear more....great pics too!!!! :goodvibes
The kids love flying. I do too. But now everyone wants the window seats and that used to be mine, mine, mine! :confused3 Oh shoot, I did fail to mention one detail about the plane flight. I'll do a quick update...

Kate let me know when you start yours...I want to read it!
She started it already!

Oh yippee skippy! Glad you're here! :banana:

Can't wait to see the pics of the POR. We'll be there in September and I am trying to decide what building to request. :confused3
I don't have any pics of the inside of the room but it looks exactly like every other picture you've probably already seen on the boards! I mean EXACTLY. I do have many scenic shots though.

Thanks for saying this is a great trip report! Love ya for that! I have been to Goofy's TR!!! Did I not post over there? Sometimes I get mixed up where I'm posting and not but I have definitely been over there!!!

DM prissy girls do not go to rock concerts:rockband:
Oops...the cat's outta the bag. I'm not a prissy girl. I'm a metal head......NOT!

So, you DO want the zooming Hasselhoff pic on this thread too??:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
That would be cause for your being kicked off this thread! :lmao:

I forgot to mention our little flight on the plane down to Charlotte. Alec has been know to have a bad stomach ever since he was a baby. He has thrown up on a few occasions in flight. So, when we were on our final descent into Charlotte, he told me his tummy didn't feel so well. I asked him if he was going to be sick and he said, I don't know. I grabbed the barf bag (which I had handy right from the start) just as he started heaving. I was just in time to catch it all. My poor baby. But afterward, he was absolutely totally fine. I mean, just happy as can be! Sorry if this grossed any of you out but it was a big deal for us. Thankfully, it didn't happen on the next leg of our flight and, just to give you a heads up on our way home, he was totally fine then too. So, no more vomit stories! Bathroom stories, however, there will be a couple!!!

Just to make this addendum worth it....Happy Independence Day to all you United States citizens. For my British friends, happy 4th of July as I assume you do still have that day, eh? :rolleyes:

Iwtchwrks.gif

Next installment....Saturday, June 23rd...Epcot Day...part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter