Why ROyal Caribbean?

We're also trying RC based on price and recommendation from many people including those on my last Disney cruise.

For 2 adults in June, 7 nights on DCL Fantasy was over $5,000 for interior cabin. 7 nights RC Navigator of the Seas interior virtual balcony was a little over $2,000. And we can drive 30 minutes to Galveston instead of flying to FL, so huge savings for us!

Disney got me hooked when they came to Galveston, but I'm perfectly willing to try my other cruise options within driving distance and discover if it's cruising that I love and not just DCL cruising!

So how did everyone enjoy their cruises on Royal??

We are under 3 weeks away from our cruise on Quantum. Cannot wait!!!

My first rccl vacation in 3 days :) I can't wait 3 previous cruises were on dcl looking froward to something different

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I've cruised both Disney (Fantasy and Wonder) and RCCI (Freedom) , I've enjoyed both experiences. Dining and Cabin attendants were first rate on both. My BIL who was not excited about cruising but doing it because his wife wanted too (I have very smart SIL's LOL) is now trying to arrange another family cruise on Freedom the summer of 2016. We chose Freedom of the Seas, for our extended family (totaling 14 from ages 13- 59) because we had cruised on her before and thought she had the experience all would enjoy (some of the rest of the family just aren't Disney people). I love Disney Cruises and am looking forward to the Panama Canal again in 2015, I don't feel I'm missing anything with Royal Caribbean, and it's usually cheaper.

I enjoyed my RC cruise enough that I have 3 more booked for 2015! :thumbsup2

I'll still cruise with Disney when they have a decent price or perhaps for something special like Panama Canal someday, but for the huge cost savings at the times I've compared, RC is a perfectly acceptable alternative.

I've cruised both Disney (Fantasy and Wonder) and RCCI (Freedom) , I've enjoyed both experiences. Dining and Cabin attendants were first rate on both. My BIL who was not excited about cruising but doing it because his wife wanted too (I have very smart SIL's LOL) is now trying to arrange another family cruise on Freedom the summer of 2016. We chose Freedom of the Seas, for our extended family (totaling 14 from ages 13- 59) because we had cruised on her before and thought she had the experience all would enjoy (some of the rest of the family just aren't Disney people). I love Disney Cruises and am looking forward to the Panama Canal again in 2015, I don't feel I'm missing anything with Royal Caribbean, and it's usually cheaper.

I love the freedom class ships. After quantum leaves here in New Jersey this coming spring, we will be getting liberty of the seas for about six months or so. I would love to go back on liberty, I was on her twice and it is one of my absolute favorite ships ever!

I enjoyed my RC cruise enough that I have 3 more booked for 2015! :thumbsup2 I'll still cruise with Disney when they have a decent price or perhaps for something special like Panama Canal someday, but for the huge cost savings at the times I've compared, RC is a perfectly acceptable alternative.

3 for 2015?!?!?! WOW!!! lol What ships and where?

My first rccl vacation in 3 days :) I can't wait 3 previous cruises were on dcl looking froward to something different Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Freedom of the seas

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

All out of Galveston, but each cruise is with a different group of people so will be a very different experience. 2 on Navigator and 1 on Liberty which arrives Nov. 2015.

Nice!! Liberty is my second favorite ship after Explorer. I love the Freedom and Voyager classes of ships the best. We are getting Liberty coming this Spring until you get her next November. I would LOVE to book a cruise on her in that short period of time, but not sure we'll have the funds after Quantum next month lol :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter