Wicked Wind Down

eandt

But Why is the Rum Always Gone?? DVC/AP
Anyone been to Wicked Wind Down recently? Just called MS for some info and came away more confused than before we called in ref to price and what it includes. MS quoted a price of $66.50 per person, am I to assume this included tax? She also advised that it includes "hors d'ueurves and a cocktail" but no mention of dessert. This does not match up with the price and description of the inclusions for event as listed on DVC (cocktail, app, dessert)

The reservation we are looking at is on a halloween party night so she quoted 945pm as the reservation time (1015 fireworks) Does this mean we can't go up to the lounge prior to 945? Would think if everyone checked in 30 minutes prior to fireworks that it could be a problem. Appreciate any info/input on this event especially those that have done it on a party night. TIA

Anyone been to Wicked Wind Down recently? Just called MS for some info and came away more confused than before we called in ref to price and what it includes. MS quoted a price of $66.50 per person, am I to assume this included tax? She also advised that it includes "hors d'ueurves and a cocktail" but no mention of dessert. This does not match up with the price and description of the inclusions for event as listed on DVC (cocktail, app, dessert)

The reservation we are looking at is on a halloween party night so she quoted 945pm as the reservation time (1015 fireworks) Does this mean we can't go up to the lounge prior to 945? Would think if everyone checked in 30 minutes prior to fireworks that it could be a problem. Appreciate any info/input on this event especially those that have done it on a party night. TIA
Beuller ….. Beuller …

We have it booked for October 12th, so if no one posts back before then I’ll try to remember to post our experience.

Ours was around $130 for two of us, and has the same check in time. We are going to ask earlier in the week and see if we can check in earlier than that time. We are staying at BLT that trip, so should be easy to stop by and get more info.

You can check in earlier if you want but they don’t hold the tables back for those who booked until that 39 to 45 minutes prior.

If there are no other guests there who are just visiting, and not booked, the they will give you the table earlier.

You can check in earlier if you want but they don’t hold the tables back for those who booked until that 39 to 45 minutes prior.

If there are no other guests there who are just visiting, and not booked, the they will give you the table earlier.
Thank you Just wondering if there is sufficient time to enjoy the drinks/app/dessert AFTER fireworks if check in isn’t until 945 and the lounge closes at midnight… also not sure if the offerings and price changed but what MS quoted and what is written in the description of the event on the DVC site are not the same …

Wandering the same thing, we have a reservation for Halloween night at 9h45 too. Also was someone able to link the reservation into their MDE account? I tried but it didn’t work.

Wandering the same thing, we have a reservation for Halloween night at 9h45 too. Also was someone able to link the reservation into their MDE account? I tried but it didn’t work.
Yes. We have a reservation for next week and it linked into my MDE and shows in future plans.

Thank you! Did you link it yourself with the confirmation number? Also, did you receive an email confirmation?

I honestly cannot recall if I received an email, or not. Sorry. I also think that the reservation automatically linked to my MDE. I don't think that I had to do anything.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. I did get a reminder email for the Wicked Wind Dow reservation.

Last edited:
I honestly cannot recall if I received an email, or not. Sorry. I also think that the reservation automatically linked to my MDE. I don't think that I had to do anything.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. I did get a reminder email for the Wicked Wind Dow reservation.
Okay, thanks again!

Thank you! Did you link it yourself with the confirmation number? Also, did you receive an email confirmation?
We did not receive the email either nor did it link to our MDE although we have the confirmation # which MS said they can see on their end so they said it will not be a problem. You can add it to your plans via ‘notes’ on MDE but you have to do via the computer version and this still doesn’t officially ‘link’ it

We have it booked for October 12th, so if no one posts back before then I’ll try to remember to post our experience.

Ours was around $130 for two of us, and has the same check in time. We are going to ask earlier in the week and see if we can check in earlier than that time. We are staying at BLT that trip, so should be easy to stop by and get more info.
We were also charged around $130 (133.04 to be exact) for two of us ....... we didn't receive an email so I have no idea what the breakdown in charges are ..... if tax and gratuity are not included why wasn't our card charged $110? If the $133.04 includes just tax, that is 20% which is too high, if it includes tax and gratuity that is too little .... anyone get the email with the breakdown that could shed some light?

We were also charged around $130 (133.04 to be exact) for two of us ....... we didn't receive an email so I have no idea what the breakdown in charges are ..... if tax and gratuity are not included why wasn't our card charged $110? If the $133.04 includes just tax, that is 20% which is too high, if it includes tax and gratuity that is too little .... anyone get the email with the breakdown that could shed some light?
IIRC, it is $55 plus 20% gratuity.

IIRC, it is $55 plus 20% gratuity.
Thank you for that info So then unless additional food/drink are purchased there should be no additional bill? We are paying for this as a birthday gift to our kin (also blue card) so hoping to not saddle them with a payment at the end.

Thank you for that info So then unless additional food/drink are purchased there should be no additional bill? We are paying for this as a birthday gift to our kin (also blue card) so hoping to not saddle them with a payment at the end.
When I purchased a few days ago, I was told that tax and gratuity were included. So yes, it's my understanding that no further bill would be produced, unless I purchased something extra while there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter