Widget's trip report

Widget I loved reading your report, you're so witty & it sounds as if you & your boys had a wonderful time.
Made me very excited to read about the ice creams & non-alcoholic cocktails! I hope June comes quickly! :goodvibes

Absolutely fab report widget-had me in fits.:rotfl2:
So visually described I felt like I was there.
Your comments about the power shower brought back memories and tears to my eyes-ouch wasn't the word I used either!!.:eek:

Thank you all for your lovely comments about my trip report. Now ;) if anyone wants to pay for me to return and write another trip report .............. :) :) Miffy, great job at putting this report all in the right place - can see we are all in safe hands.
Jodyb - its not always cold and wet April/May but even we were pleasantly surprised at the heat. I packed hats and gloves but forgot the sun cream - my boys would have looked a treat in shorts and thermal gloves!!! I believe in October it will probably be fairly dry but cool to cold - we normally venture out November time and have always had to wear a jacket.
dlpSteve - lucky you to be going in July. It will be so hot you may have to consider having a long, cold beer or three - im sooooo jealous!!
tmp - I vote to bring a dlp power shower into every home in Britain (wonder if any of the mps will use that as part of their campaign!!??!) :flower:

I think we should all club together and send Widget back so we can have another hilarious trip report! You should write comedy, Widget!

Widget, I may have to sue you!

I'm sure I've ruptured a vital organ I have laughed so much when I read you trip report :teeth:

;)

Really enjoyed your trip report Widget, it was really funny! Hope you get back soon to write more! :rotfl2:

Rhiannon :wizard:

Excellent trip report - you certainly crammed it all in!

Elder DS went in Indy backwards and has since been really wussy about rides as he felt so ill (but he does have the baseball cap to prove he did it :) )

Boys now desperate to go ANYWHERE Disney (we've only been back 2 months :rotfl: ) so might have to look into a short break sometime - but not this year :sad2:

Thanks for the report. It is so funny. I've ranged from chuckling to tears rolling down my face. Made my Friday afternoon !I know I'm really tupp but what does IASW ( I think those are the correct initials ) stand for. I've read it twice in this thread and now can't find them again ..... der... to put them in the right order

Of course !:rolleyes1
Thanks Bonnie

Talking of IASW, has anyone noticed if Wales is represented in the Paris one? In WDW there were dolls for England, Scotland, and Ireland but not for Wales:sad2:
So many Welsh complained ( I am told ) that they eventually put one in to represent Wales and pacify the Welsh. Its on the moon !!!:charac4:

Such a funny trip report Widget! Sounds like you had a great time, glad to see the bank holiday queues didn't ruin it for you.

When we went for Witsun week it was not that busy (except for Brits and a few Germans) but on actual Ascension Day (fortunately our last day :) ) the French all flooded into the park as that was their BH

It was also very hot so we did all the inside shows we hadn't covered yet! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter