Wifes 40th B'day...Oh, What to do? ....What to do?

MICKEEP

DIS Veteran
My wife, myself and our two sons, ages 13 and 14, will be visiting WDW and the WL Nov. 8 thru 13 and sailing on the Disney Wonder from Nov. 14 thru 17. The wifes 40th birthday is Nov. 11, coincidentally we were married on her birthday and will also be celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Here comes the question. :confused:

Since this is such a special birthday, what ideas do you have to make it unforgetable?

Not only on her special day but ideas for the whole week, including the cruise part. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I had my 40th at wdw. Cinderella's castle for breakfast, they give you a birthday proclamation that you can get signed and sing to you. Happened to fall on an e-night. The kids 8, 6, and 4 then did not say a cross word ALL DAY! It was great.

I'm sure you'll get lots of ideas, but just being there and away from home was enough for me!

Have fun

Vivienne
mom to 3 gals

As I've been looking through the boards for the same thing (parents 40th wed ann., our 10th wed ann., mothers 61st b'day and going on 7-day cruise and 3 day WDW adventure) I found two great resources for gift ideas.
I found this awesome place that makes gift baskets for everyone in the family. They then deliver them to the ship on the day it cruises. On their website they have lots of gift ideas, but they also tell you to call them up so that they can customize anything for you. The web site is http://www.theperfectgift.cc/ Toll free:1.800.950.4559 .
Also, I found Gifts of a Lifetime where they will ,for example, deliver a dozen roses to your wife as she is getting off "It's a Small World" ride. I am very interested in this one because my Mom's b'day will be at a park and not on the cruise.
I haven't used either yet, but I've heard rave review about both.
http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/
Good Luck!

I'm hoping for a surprise trip to Disney for my 40th in a couple years. The trip alone will be the best thing, but here are some of the other things I would love to do:

Dinner at California Grill during fireworks
Staying at Polynesian Conceirge
I'm not the spa type, but most woman would love a day of pampering at GF spas
Fireworks cruise

Another would be anything really goofy that we normally might not do - for example: rent Surrey bikes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter