Wife's 40th B'day...What to do?.... What to do?

MICKEEP

DIS Veteran
My wife, myself and our two sons, ages 13 and 14, will be visiting WDW and the WL Nov. 8 thru 13 and sailing on the Disney Wonder from Nov. 14 thru 17. The wifes 40th birthday is Nov. 11, coincidentally we were married on her birthday and will also be celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Here comes the question. :confused:

Since this is such a special birthday, what ideas do you have to make it unforgetable?

Not only on her special day but ideas for the whole week, including the cruise part. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I too am hoping to go to WDW to celebrate my 30th. I wanted to splurge a little so here are some of the things I have thought of:

Dinner at V&A's
Day of spa stuff at GF
La Nouba tickets
Fireworks/specialty cruise

Perhaps a vow renewal at the rose garden or on the beach looking at the castle?

While they are a bit pricey gifts of a lifetime might be able to do something extra special.

Also don't forget to tell everyone from CRO to Dining that it's your wifes 40th and your wedding anniversary. It might not come to anything but you never know.

Oh and don't forget to pick up a birthday badge at city hall.

Birthday badge? My boyfriend's 40th will be September 11 (we'll be there that entire week -- first time!), and I'd like to do whatever I can to make it special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter