WiFi in Meadow Premium Loops

JPDtheJD

Mouseketeer
It has been five years for us. We are getting packed for a trip later this week. How is the WiFi in the camping loops — Meadow Premium. Also any input on the shadiest parts of the loops? I will probably fax in a request soon.

Like all of the Fort, @JPDtheJD, WIFI is "good" in the morning and afternoons and "slower" in the evenings when people come back from the parks and try to stream.

I will say, however, as an annual visitor to the Fort, over the last 5 years the WIFI speeds have gotten better and recent infrastructure improvements in the last year or two have been focused on internet speeds.

Any attempt to put a number on speeds is a product of multiple variables so I won't try that.

Bama Ed

IMHO, the 800 and 900 MPL's are the shadiest... 600 loop, it depends on which side of the road and which part of the loop.

If you are traveling in a motorhome, and get placed in the 600 loop, and are backed up the the main road, especially in the front portion of the loop, then the name, "Sunny Sage Way" is all true. You will get hit with morning sun shining through the windshield which generates a lot of heat inside the coach. If you are in a trailer, then not so much...

The 1100 loop is not so bad shade wise...

IMHO, the 800 and 900 MPL's are the shadiest... 600 loop, it depends on which side of the road and which part of the loop.

If you are traveling in a motorhome, and get placed in the 600 loop, and are backed up the the main road, especially in the front portion of the loop, then the name, "Sunny Sage Way" is all true. You will get hit with morning sun shining through the windshield which generates a lot of heat inside the coach. If you are in a trailer, then not so much...

The 1100 loop is not so bad shade wise...
Thank you for this input!

Unreliable at best no matter what loop your in.
You can get decent throughput early in the AM and late in the PM... but its still very iffy.
I wouldn't rely on it for anything important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter