Wii the new nintendo system

Yeah, I can't wait. Super Mario Galaxy, Red Steel, Wii Zelda, Metroid Corruption, Wii Sports, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, Trauma Center, Soul Calibur, Dragon Quest, Donkey Kong, Excite Truck, all of the VC games, Project H.A.M.M.E.R., Disaster Day of Crisis, Sonic Wildfire, Sadness, Darkness, Thorn, Orb, Super Smash Bros., Wario Ware, Call of Duty 3, Raid over the River.

Yep all the games that have been announced that I want for the wii.
I can't wait too play some shooters in that. I know a long list lol. I will be dirt poor.

Lol, someone needs to visit a bank for a loan. :rolleyes: I'm really looking forward to Metroid Prime 3:Corruption and Super Smash Brothers: Brawl (Meta Knight, woot woot!)

And then there is all of those great DS games. AHHHHHHH!

It will release a few weeks before the PS3 which releases on November 12. Official date and price will be announced before September.

The PS3 was my firs console choice up until E3 this year. Not only did the Wii steal the show there, but the PS3 cost is insane. $600 for the console?? Anyway, the console looks awesome. The only problem is the name. There's no real good way to say, "I'm going to go play my new nintendo console, which just so happens to be a Wii."

shadow pirate said:
The PS3 was my firs console choice up until E3 this year. Not only did the Wii steal the show there, but the PS3 cost is insane. $600 for the console?? Anyway, the console looks awesome. The only problem is the name. There's no real good way to say, "I'm going to go play my new nintendo console, which just so happens to be a Wii."

LOL yeah I hate the name.

Me: "I'm gonna go play the Wii now."

Friend that has never heard of the Wii: "Why what?"

Me: "Why what what?"

Friend: "You said why"

Me: "I know I did, I said I was going to go PLAY the Wii!"

Friend: "How can you play a why?"

I know that was pretty lame. :lmao:

I'm probably going to get both the Wii and 360... They both look the best, and are guaranteed great! I'm so dead... Lite, Wii, 360... I wonder what my pocket will look like... I heard that the target price was$300 for the Wii. That sounds good, and hopefully I'll have enough money for my Lite and 360. :thumbsup2:

its prononced ' we ' as in we the people we three or my personal favorite weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :happytv: :lmao:
but seriously it is prononced we

DarthJordan said:
LOL yeah I hate the name.

Me: "I'm gonna go play the Wii now."

Friend that has never heard of the Wii: "Why what?"

Me: "Why what what?"

Friend: "You said why"

Me: "I know I did, I said I was going to go PLAY the Wii!"

Friend: "How can you play a why?"

I know that was pretty lame. :lmao:
Yea, it's pronounced "We".

Me: Yea, I'm gonna go home and play with my Wii.

Friend: o_O What are you talking about?

Me: My Wii. It's really fun to play with.

Friend: I don't need to know this.

Me: But, the Wii can be used to control all kinds of things! It can be used as a sword, a gun, a lightsaber, the list goes on and on.

Friend: I'm going to go now before I get even more grossed out.

See what I mean. There is no good way to say that.

:lmao: :happytv: good ol' nintendo lol what is more fun making fun of the wii or playing games on it well Wii need to calm down now :lmao:

Actually, they have stated that it won't surpass 250 USD. You are what is called a Wii60. Not only did Nintendo steal the show (possibly MS) but Sony stole the motion sensing.

Did you know the nunchuku also has the same 6 degrees of "freedom" that the playstation can do. So not even the necessary part of the Wii controller can do the same as the PS3 controller. on the Wii, the Nunchuku can be used as a shield or blocking, and camera control.

Saxsoon said:
Actually, they have stated that it won't surpass 250 USD. You are what is called a Wii60. Not only did Nintendo steal the show (possibly MS) but Sony stole the motion sensing.

Did you know the nunchuku also has the same 6 degrees of "freedom" that the playstation can do. So not even the necessary part of the Wii controller can do the same as the PS3 controller. on the Wii, the Nunchuku can be used as a shield or blocking, and camera control.
Yes, I heard about that around E3. A webcomic I read refers to it as the "Plagiarized 3." That is one of the greatest name's for the console I've heard in a while. Anyways, I've heard about the nunchuku. Can't wait for the console to be released.

acefunrules said:
:lmao: :happytv: good ol' nintendo lol what is more fun making fun of the wii or playing games on it well Wii need to calm down now :lmao:

ROFL :lmao: :rotfl2:

:happytv: ( at gamestop )
do you have the new nintendo system?
manager : - thinking like a maniac - what is the system called
dude : well it is kind of a weird name
manager : do you mean the wii
dude: yea!!
manager : well that is out of the way , lets hope they dont make P00P
dude : huh?
manager: Playstation 0ut 0f Power , that is what poop is :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

At a store (after the Wii comes out):

Me: Does this store have the new Wii?

Store Person: ??

Me: You know, Nintendo's new console?

Store Person: Oh yea, we do.

Me: Is the Wii for sale yet?

Store Person: Why yes, the Wii is for sale.

Me: How much does the Wii cost?

Store Person: Well, the Wii costs (insert price here.)

Me: OK, I would like to buy a Wii from this store.

Passer-By: o_O I'm just going to leave right now.

- Meanwhile, back at the Microsoft HQ -
*woosh woosh woosh*

HQ Person #1: Hmm, it would appear Nintendo is getting a lot of buzz over the new name for their console.

HQ Person #2: What is it called?

HQ Person #1: It's called the Wii.

HQ Person #2: That's brilliant. We should rename the XBox360 immediatly.

HQ Person #1: I have an idea for a name.

HQ Person #2: What is it?

HQ Person #1: We'll call it the #@!$@#%$%@.

HQ Person #2: Genious!! Long live the #@!$@#%$%@!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter