• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Wild Animal Kingdom Photo Thread

627681685_CuP7b-XL.jpg

He looked over his shoulder. "Yep, they're still there. Oh, how I loathe the paparazzi", thought the gorilla as he looked at the crowd of tourists snapping away.

DSC_0654.jpg

Excellent clarity and lighting on the rhino. I like how the background is dark. It really makes the rhino pop. I always have a hard time getting a really sharp shot because the safari vehicles bounce us around so much.

Thank you very much. Love your gorilla's expression.

628507858_NScnf-L-1.jpg

Tired of always being the last, Blitzen, the evil horned reindeer finally came up with a plan to take care of that "do-gooder" Rudolph.

DSC_0524.jpg

Nice shot of Simba watching over the Pride Lands.

Here's a new one from me...
Portrait of the over-protective mother

DSC_0541.jpg

This tiger had an unnatural fear of spiders. "Maybe if I lay here and play dead, the daddy long legs will just pass me by", thought the frightened cat.

DSC_0659.jpg

(Click picture for larger version on Flickr)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter