Wild Turkeys and Dancing Banana Heads Cruise 11/25/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

feenie

DIS Veteran
DH and I will be on the 11/25/06 Magic!
Since today is officially two years to go;) I thought it was time to start a thread!!!
Is anyone with us??

We are booked in SPH room 5020! We are going to be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on board!

..........thanks for starting this thread. We will also be in a SPR. DH, DD11, DS 9, and myself. Couldn't resist the great deal! We go down every November to celebrate our anniversary too. This will be our 19th. Wow, can't believe how the time flys. Have you stayed in a SPR before? They are a bargain. What do you know of the eastern itinerary? We have never been to these ports before. We are looking forward to the western also, which we will be doing in Nov. 05". :wave2:

Well, our last cruise was an Eastern, but I won't be any help with the ports of call! we only got off the ship at castaway cay! We decided to do our spa stuff on the st. maartin and st thomas days.
We have never stayed in a SPH room before. We have had a verandah for our last two cruises, and didn't use it enough either time to justify spending the extra. We were excited to get the SPH though. It will be nice to have a little natural light.

We're in! Booked on our 12/04/04 Western this year - deck 6, same as this year. Can't wait!!!!

Hello Lindababe!!!
I hope your Western Cruise was a blast!!!
We had an awesome time on our 11/13 eastern. Its hard to imagine waiting 2 years to go again! Oh well, at least we have it booked to look forward to! Any reccomendations on Western Shore excursions??

This is my first cruise, and my first post to DISBoards! My husband's brother and his family just went in December, and had such a great time they booked this trip and are recruiting family members - so I said WE'RE IN!!! :boat:

Welcome to the Dis boards snoopy_mom!!
You and your family will love the cruise! there is so much to do OR you can choose do do nothing!! Either way, you will have an awesome time!
:flower1:

Well, we are officially down to less than 600 days until our cruise!! :flower:
The drawback to booking early is the WAIT!!!!
;)

I don't know if we'll be with you, but having come from the 11/27/04 cruise, I'm verrrry jealous! May have to look into going on this one! Weather was wonderful!

Curt

Great to hear the weather was nice! I am having a hard time not talking to my kids about this on a daily basis, since it is so far away! We think we are going to have a Tropical themed Thanksgiving dinner that year with the relatives who are crusing with us, then fly out that night. I am hoping the kids will sleep on the plane after filling themselves with turkey.....

Snoopy Mom,
I know just what you mean. people think I am wacko to be excited about something so far away. :flower:

Well, since you are from NH you know what kind of winter we have had! Looking forward to a vaca (even if it is 19 months away) helped to get through it.
I have actually already bought pillow cases to have signed. I was at a family party the other night, my sister-in-law and I spent the evening talking about this cruise (she is the one who went last December and talked us into going).

snoopy_mom said:
Well, since you are from NH you know what kind of winter we have had! Looking forward to a vaca (even if it is 19 months away) helped to get through it.
I have actually already bought pillow cases to have signed. I was at a family party the other night, my sister-in-law and I spent the evening talking about this cruise (she is the one who went last December and talked us into going).

Yes, New England winters are always fun (and looooooong!)
We have a box that we add things to that we will need for our trips! DH thinks I'm a little wacky whenever I put things in it, but at least they are all in one spot and I don't have to search the house when it comes time to pack.
:hourglass

Just thought I'd say hello again. This thread has been pretty quiet lately.
Have any of you made plans for what to wear on pirates night yet? pirate:
On our 3 day Wonder cruise last month a lot of people were dressed up. We had pirate shirts on but it was a last minute trip so I didn't have time to plan much. Everyone receives a pirate bandana at dinner, but lots of people dress in whole outfits. The crew and characters all get dressed up. It's great. Well that's all for now, hope to hear from some of you soon,
momx4, grandma x4 :cheer2:

pirate: Thank you for the heads up about the pirate's garb. Sounds like a real hoot. Do you know what night that is held? Thanks, Dizma pirate:

On our Eastern last year it was held on St Maartin night. It was so much fun!!
I have a friend who loves to sew, and she made DH a pirate costume to wear.
He had a blast! He even was selected to participate in part of the deck party entertainment.
pirate:
:hourglass

Dizma
I don't know whcih night it is on the 7 day cruise. We were on a 3 day cruise and it was the second night after we left Nassau.
I think Feenie has been on the 7 day since the pirates night has started. Maybe she could tell us which night it was on. pirate:
mom x4,grandma x4

I didn't know they did Pirate Night on the 7 day! I am so excited! Every since Pirates of the Carribean came out, I have been trying to talk my husband into dressing like one....now he will HAVE to!

snoopy_mom said:
I didn't know they did Pirate Night on the 7 day! I am so excited! Every since Pirates of the Carribean came out, I have been trying to talk my husband into dressing like one....now he will HAVE to!

DH was totally excited when He heard about pirate night prior to our last cruise.
My friend can sew, and made him a really great pirate outfit.

He keeps trying to talk me into buying him boots and a captains hat for the 2006 cruises. I told him no way. We don't need to bring a whole extra suitcase for his pirate gear pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter