Wild & Wacky 3 week LIVE Trip Report AKV, DCL & BWV

the sunrise safari is at Animal Kingdom and is in the same vehicle as the regular ride. It follows the same path...but because it is so early, you see more animals...the keepers put food out so many of the animals are eating out in the open. The vehicle also stops frequently to allow you to take pictures.

The sunset safari is at the lodge....and you take a truck out to the various savanahs...you are VERY close to the animals

Do you have to be staying in Concierge in order to book either the sunrise or sunset tour?
Thanks! I'm loving your TR!

Loved all of your inside info! In case I missed it, where did you get the too cute shirts?? I am always looking for matching shirts for Disney. Yours were so original. :thumbsup2

Do you have to be staying in Concierge in order to book either the sunrise or sunset tour?
Thanks! I'm loving your TR!

Loved all of your inside info! In case I missed it, where did you get the too cute shirts?? I am always looking for matching shirts for Disney. Yours were so original. :thumbsup2

I was wondering these same things, especially the shirts. I love your shirts!

Originally Posted by mickey2minnie1
Loved all of your inside info! In case I missed it, where did you get the too cute shirts?? I am always looking for matching shirts for Disney. Yours were so original.

I was wondering these same things, especially the shirts. I love your shirts!

In case Kristine is too modest to admit it, she's a "disigner" on the creative disign boards. Go check out her thread there. She's got some great T-shirt designs.

I really enjoyed your report!! I am so jealous, we didn't get one of those cool chocolate trays! I might need to request that next time. It sounds like you had a trip of a lifetime ~ we have been to Orlando 6 times, but have only been to Disney World. We would love to do Sea World & Universal when our youngest DD gets bigger. We went on a 3 day Wonder cruise in September & Castaway Cay was our favorite part!

What did you think of La Nouba? We've never done that. Which is better - La Nouba or Blue Man Group?

Does anyone know how Kristine is. :confused3 I have not seen her on in a long time and hope everything is OK with her. Just wondering what happened to her. Maybe she is just busy with family, work etc. I hope all is well.

Does anyone know how Kristine is. :confused3 I have not seen her on in a long time and hope everything is OK with her. Just wondering what happened to her. Maybe she is just busy with family, work etc. I hope all is well.

I was wondering the same thing. I hope all is well Kristine!:hug:

Kristine is alive & well :goodvibes Hopefully she will pop in soon!

Thank you Tinknme for the info. I was a little worried that something was wrong.. GREAT to hear she is well. ;)

But if Animal Kingdom has early entry hours and you head straight to the Safari, you will be earlier or at the same time as the Sunrise safari. As we followed directly behind the sunrise safari group the one time at AK. There were other groups who were in the safari before the Sunrise group.

Thanks Becky for the tips!

Kristine, thanks for the detailed TR it was interesting to read about your family's experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter