• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wilderness Explorers - Animal Kingdom -HELP!!

~Czarina~

<font color=darkorange>You have no idea how happy
My sister in law is planning a surprise trip for her family to WDW this summer. This is their first trip as they were a west coast family until recently so they would just go to Disneyland. Anyway, my children are in on it as they have been to WDW twice. As part of the reveal my children are assembling a basket with a few of their favorite things to do at the parks. We have a passport from Epcot, autograph books, picture book, etc. My children really LOVED doing the Wilderness Explorers book at Animal Kingdom and wish to include it in the present for their cousin but I can't seem to get my hands on one. Is anybody going to be at Animal Kingdom soon and would be willing to grab an extra one that I can include in her present? I'd be willing to pay shipping and it would need to be soon so I can get it in the mail to my SIL. Pretty please with cherries on top.

Ok, I will try her if nobody here can help me out. How do you pay? Is she quick? Thanks for the lead

Ok, I will try her if nobody here can help me out. How do you pay? Is she quick? Thanks for the lead
Yes, she's quick, she will send you an invoice via paypal. Just let her know if you're in a time crunch and she'll let you know when she next goes to grab what you need.

blemon, the numbers I tried didn't get me anywhere. Do you have an number I could try?

Thank you TheSourthernBellle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter