Will August, 2004 (Eastern) ever become available for booking?

DawnL

Mouseketeer
We did a Western cruise this past summer and was eagerly waiting for 2004 reservations to open up to book the Eastern for August, 2004. Because the Eastern wasn't available, I booked a Western cruise again, hoping that I can change it if and when the Eastern becomes available. Does anyone know if there is hope in that happening and why isn't the Eastern available for August, 2004. I wasn't able to get any type of an answer from DCL.

There is a possiblity they may be changing the itinerary during that time frame. I'm certain that there will be cruises to book on those missing dates at some point but it may not be the same Eastern itinerary as now.

Until we hear something official I guess we have to wait and see! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter