Will Disney allow a computer through security?

Bravefan

Earning My Ears
I am dead-set on going to the Rainforest cafe for lunch the day of my arrival to WDW. I can only get a reservation for the one by AK so that's where Im going. I get in around 12-12:30 so my room may not be ready, and may have to bring my large backpack with computer through security. Will security allow me to do this?

Yes, I've gone with full luggage multiple times, including two pads and a laptop. You'll have to go for screening even if you pull it out.

Also, considering leaving your large bag with bell services at your resort. I've done this many times when my room wasn't ready when I checked in.

I got lucky and found a reservation for the DS location for lunch. It is accessible via boat from my resort so that's nice!
We literally just ate there yesterday for lunch at the bar on the side (read about it in a Trip Report). Had wonderful food and wonderful service. Plus...used a Landry reward toward the bill. Win/Win.
Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter