Will Disney release 2021 packages early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I read somewhere on the board that you can call and book room only and because it's before the package releases they will honor it as a basic package, allowing you to add dining and tickets. Is that true, has anyone had experience with this? We want to book Boardwalk for like 12 days, thinking of trying this.
Up to 499 days out, yes. That’s true. So unless you’re going on Nov/Dec you should be Okay.

So I read somewhere on the board that you can call and book room only and because it's before the package releases they will honor it as a basic package, allowing you to add dining and tickets. Is that true, has anyone had experience with this? We want to book Boardwalk for like 12 days, thinking of trying this.

Yes, but you can't do anything right now. It's frozen.

Yah we are planning on Christmas time next year, so hopefully either packages post, or they open booking back up.

I was able to book room only a few weeks ago, but apparently since then they have shut that down until they can get a handle on all the re-bookings

I apologize if I missed it in the threads and I have searched, but does anyone have a guess as to what packages will be offered on the 28th? If they have advertised 2021 packages can begin being booked on the 28th then I would imagine those packages are already defined somewhere.

I apologize if I missed it in the threads and I have searched, but does anyone have a guess as to what packages will be offered on the 28th? If they have advertised 2021 packages can begin being booked on the 28th then I would imagine those packages are already defined somewhere.
Packages now open June 24th.

It appears that packages with and without reservations are available through September 26, 2021.

The next question is when will Oct-Dec 2021 be available? And will Disney start rolling out overlaps in the future (example: Oct 2021-March 2022?)

It appears that packages with and without reservations are available through September 26, 2021.

The next question is when will Oct-Dec 2021 be available? And will Disney start rolling out overlaps in the future (example: Oct 2021-March 2022?)

Where did you see that? I thought it was opening Wednesday at the earliest?

I logged into MDE and the booking window was through September 26, 2021. I don't have a resort stay at that time, but it's available.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/
Want to Book a New Vacation?

By June 28, all Guests will be able to purchase new Disney Resort hotel packages and theme park tickets and make their park reservations for arrivals starting in 2021 as our phased reopening continues. Guests will be able to view park reservation availability online prior to purchasing their tickets.

Later this summer, we will resume sales of 2020 tickets and Disney Resort hotel arrivals, based on availability of park reservations, while we continue to provide Guests with existing tickets and Annual Passholders the opportunity to make park reservations for 2020 dates.

I feel like usually when the packages are released Nov/Dec aren't included because it's more than 499 days out....or I know I've seen posts about December.

Wednesday looks to be date. At least you can change your room only for 2021 to a package if you choose on Wednesday, still not sure about new reservations for 2021, maybe still 6/28?

my prediction is they're holding on past the 26th because of the 50th. I believe 50th anniversary packages and tickets will be increased dollar wise and prolly won't be released for another couple months while Disney figures out crowd control and the park reservation system. We are all guinea pigs as of right now, but for the 50th, they want to make sure its good.

So how does this work? You book room, buy tickets then you can try to get a theme park reservation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter