• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will DVC owners be asked to take a tour to purchase?

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
If so...how long will the presentation be and do they give you anything for attending?
Just wondering..

They seem to focus on new buyers more than existing owners. We toured as an existing owner, the process was disjointed, mixed instructions, finally they took a group of 10 people to a GV. Opened the door and turned us loose. While at Aulani for the week we saw ASA's making the rounds hitting up guests at the pools and grounds trying to set them up for a sales meeting.

:earsboy: Bill

If so...how long will the presentation be and do they give you anything for attending?
Just wondering..

We're BWV owners for 20 years and just visited Aulani for 6 days in April and not once were we approached in any format about a DVC presentation.

We're BWV owners for 20 years and just visited Aulani for 6 days in April and not once were we approached in any format about a DVC presentation.
That very much mirrors our experience in 4 separate stays at Aulani.

Is this a common thing where DVC would bother existing members on their stays at WDW?
Bother is probably too strong a word for it. I typically hear from my guide in more of a "touch base" contact a few weeks before a DVC stay.

Never once were we approached in the 12 days we were there on our last trip. We did pop into a grand villa to show our friends who were our guests one day but we arranged that on our own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter