Will I loose this rate?

lilhopper

Earning My Ears
OK what will happen if a friend of mine had her email code with pin and booked her room and mine and we both got a really good rate and then she had to change her date or might not even go at all? Is this rate no longer good for my room? sounds weird but I need to know what will happen?

lilhopper said:
OK what will happen if a friend of mine had her email code with pin and booked her room and mine and we both got a really good rate and then she had to change her date or might not even go at all? Is this rate no longer good for my room? sounds weird but I need to know what will happen?

Just a guess here, but I don't think she can book a room for you if she isn't there the same dates as you. So I think you would lose the rate. Just a guess though.
Who knows for sure?

She would need to be with you at check in to get the rate and if she isn't then you can't get the rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter