Will Moon Knight join Avengers Campus?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
With the Moon Knight show debuting Wednesday has there been talk of Moon Knight joining Avengers Campus? It sure would be cool to see Moon Knight pose for pictures with guests and have his own show at Avengers Campus as well

Moon Knight will join Avengers Campus pretty soon? How awesome is that? If you get to see him if you go to DCA can you send Moon Knight some love from me and tell him that someone named Dodger really has started to like him a lot. Hope you see him soon DharmaLou

Moon Knight was at Avengers Campus this weekend at DCA? Did you get a chance to see him DharmaLou? Is he really cute and nice? And was he taking photos there?. If you go back to DCA and if you see Moon Knight again please send him my love and once again tell him hello from me
Dodger

How is the Moon Knight character that is at Avengers Campus? Did they do a nice job on him and does he wear his Moon Knight outfit too or is he dressed as Marc Spector? This is one character I would love to meet and get his photo of because i'm so obsessed with Moon Knight a lot

He dresses in both Steven and Mark's outfits.
So Moon Knight dresses in both Steven and Marc Spector's outfits at Avengers Campus? That's amazing to see. Every night I dream so much about Moon Knight that I blush and smile. When I was sick my mother was watching The View when she saw Oscar Issac do an interview talking about Moon Knight and I was so sick that I couldn't turn on the TV so I saw the interview on Youtube and my heart just melted seeing Moonie and it made me smile. DharmaLou I wish you could go back to DCA to meet Moon Knight again and tell him about me and maybe you could ask him to send me some love and big hugs and tell Moon Knight i'm his biggest fan and I adore him so much. DharmaLou every time I see you write about Moon Knight it makes my heart beat with joy so would you do the honor of telling Moon Knight about me when you go back. I can't wait to hear how the meet and greet will do
Dodger
P.S. You are a wonderful person and hope you have a Happy Easter

I'll be back in May and I'll pass along your hello.
That's wonderful DharmaLou. I hope you have an awesome time with Moon Knight in May and please do let me know how the meet and greet with Moon Knight goes when you see him. And another thing when you do meet him please do him the honor of calling him Moonie and when he asks you why just say that Dodger calls him Moonie as a pet name for him. I am so happy you're gonna meet Moon Knight during your DCA trip because I adore him so much. Have a awesome time DharmaLou
Dodger

Hello DharmaLou,
I just wanted to check if you got to meet Moon Knight when you visited Disneyland. How was the meet and greet? Was Moonie nice and does he send some love to me? Let me know how it went
Hope to hear from you,
Dodger

My mom saw Moon Knight's meet and greet with me on Youtube and she was in heaven and she thought Moon Knight was so cool and she loved his accent too. One thing that my mom saw on the Youtube video is she noticed that Moon Knight's eyes glow and I'm wondering if Moon Knight's eyes really glow when he's doing meet and greets? Other than that my mom thought Moon Knight's meet and greet was awesome and Disneyland really did a great job on it and Mom was surprised at it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter