Will not post here anymore....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone went beyond being mean and hurtful. No one deserved that.

I have transcripts if anyone wants them LOL, he left evidence that can't be deleted this time!!!;)

Don't let someone like that keep you off the DIS Nicole. He isn't worth it.

Nicole dont go anywhere! He is rude and looking for attention like he always does.

I don't know what happened but I hope you stick around. You and Rog make the best sings.:thumbsup2

That BLOWS,,,,,,me away.
I didn't see it but, I don't want you to go either.:grouphug: :flower3:

Nichole don't let whomever was mean to you run you off. People can be mean...even nice people on this site, but don't let that stop you from enjoying this! A bad person followed me here and ruined it for me...I just refused to be run off lol...he finally left!!!Be the stong person we all know you are! Stay here and enjoy it!!!! HUGS!! Janet

Nichole don't go nowhere! I don't know what happened but surmise that was the same old song, different verse. Hang in there! All will be right in the end. :thumbsup2

What the heck happened????? Nicole....I will whip your butt if you leave me here with all these freaks!!! Everytime Ive taken a break...you rode my tail about coming back...so if Im here, YOU ARE HERE TOO!!!! Just from the above posts, I can pretty much figure out WHO, but I don't know WHAT....but whatever it is....LET IT ROLL OFF YOUR BACK GIRL!! Youve been through worse from better people than HIM!

i'm sorry Nicole, I didn't mean it. Please stay. I'll leave.

What the heck happened????? Nicole....I will whip your butt if you leave me here with all these freaks!!! Everytime Ive taken a break...you rode my tail about coming back...so if Im here, YOU ARE HERE TOO!!!! Just from the above posts, I can pretty much figure out WHO, but I don't know WHAT....but whatever it is....LET IT ROLL OFF YOUR BACK GIRL!! Youve been through worse from better people than HIM!

You can't get PM's or you would have gotten one showing what happened.

rog can't get pm's, rog can't get pm's....

I called Nicole a cotton headed ninny muggin.

chat pete chat.... it's full now!

Nicole I don't know what happened. I hope you don't stop posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter