will sell first born for dinner at LaCeillier and other reviews

grgich said:
Can you describe the cheese soup at Le Cellier? Is it like a cheese fondue?

The soup is nothing like a cheese fondue. It has a light taste really. Its also like they whip it with. There are other suble flavors like beer and bacon. Might not sound apealing but WOW it is yum!

Thanks for the great reviews. I am making ADRs for a few of the places you ate at for our trip at Christmas and am so excited to hear about great experiences at these places.

Thanks for the great reviews. I laughed out loud as we had several similar experiences. We were there 2 weeks ago and also had a weird lady at Pinnochio Haus. It was a cast member, older lady...dh was in one line ordering. I was standing about 10 feet from him trying to read the menu. (eyes are the first to go!) and she just kept yelling at me to stay with my group to order. Really bizarre. I wasn't in anyone's way, we were having a late lunch, so it was fairly empty. I told her to get a grip and to leave me alone. I think that was the first time in 5 visits that a cast member was rude to us.

LaCellier...Oh, I completely agree! Wow. This is a staple for our family. Our bill was $194 for us 4. I'm glad I didn't have to pay that bill. Yeah, Dining Plan!!

Mama Melrose...we also did the fantasmic pkg. Had to order off a special menu. would rather have ordered off the regular menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter