• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will the Annual Pass discount continue into 2006?

Will the DVC AP discount continue into 2006

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think they will continue it. Will buy it even if they don"t. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Mickey sure has gotten a lot more money out of my family since the discount. I wasn't sure about buying AP's again, but it is a no-brainer with the discount. We went to the parks more often and therefore spent more dining dollars in the parks. We also got Disney Dining and had more NICE meals. I also stayed onsite longer, by adding cash nights, because the AP rate at the Mods is so good. I'm thrilled with the discount and hope it continues.

I think it's a smart move for DVC because many of us have owned long enough that we are exploring more of Orlando and the AP DDE both work to keep DVC members and their money inside WDW.

Our APs expire the end of September. For the three years we have had the APs they have always given you 30 days prior and 30 days after to renew with the then normal renewal discount.

We got the info in the mail this week that we can renew this year with the DVC discount. But you have to renew by your anniversary date. So it appears they have eliminated the 30 window after the expiration date.

We will try and renew in mid September when we head home after two weeks at OKW, since you have to turn your old passes in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter