Will the PC Madness Ever End?! What do you use? PC or Mac?

What Computer do you use?

• PC based

• Mac

Results are only viewable after voting.

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
I'm sorry but this is really starting to bug me. At the beginning when games came out for VMK and it was PC only I was thinking "ok well they are a bit more popular". Then came the Monsters Doors and glad they attempted to help Macs out. Then now we come to Nemo after about 4 games that are compatible with Macs and the rest are all PCs. With the ever increasing amount of Macs, can we ever expect VMK to make its off game sites all Mac friendly? We can't always expect to pick up items from friends and it is a little ridiculous when there are quite a few of us. I know many of you will post "well they have made some changes" and when you do in your post include what type of computer you use.. Opening a poll and thread for discussion.

Vent Over,

Disniplaya

EDIT: After 8 Votes I've noticed most people just read the title and not even post and I Encourage you to post your thoughts!

With the newer Macs it really isn't an issue. You can use Boot Camp or Parallels if you need to run Windows apps. Check out just released 3.0 version of Parallels.

i am a proud mac user!! I do find it kind of annoying but it is something we have to deal with. With most programs it is only PC base. I think it will be like this for a while till the Mac becomes super popular but it is getting up there! Mac is the new PC!!

While I admit I am Mac illiterate, it was my understanding that there are several programs that allow mac users to run windows based programs. Have you looked into any of those to help ease teh pain?

All good suggestions except being a teenager with saving money for a car and being the position I'm in already.. It's hard to convince my parents to buy additonal programming for a game they already despise...

i am a proud mac user!! I do find it kind of annoying but it is something we have to deal with. With most programs it is only PC base. I think it will be like this for a while till the Mac becomes super popular but it is getting up there! Mac is the new PC!!

I Too, am a Mac user. I love them because hey don't get viruses, and sadly, i can't get parallels because i don't have a Intel Based Mac. Oh well.. i guess i'll never find Nemo lol

While I admit I am Mac illiterate, it was my understanding that there are several programs that allow mac users to run windows based programs. Have you looked into any of those to help ease teh pain?

yes this is true but for someone who looked into it when i got my mac they are not the best things for your mac.

I had been a die hard mac user for decades.... I made the jump about 5 or 6 years ago and have not looked back.

Another Mac user... I love my mac, it does everything I want it to, without hassel. Plus, I don't have to deal with viruses.. Though, I did want to get a new macbook, so I can get parelles or bootcamp and run windows for some programs I need for school... then I thought, why do I want that crap on my computer?;) :teeth: and i will just have to deal with the school computers lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter