Will the Sequoia Lodge provider shampoo, conditioner, and lotion?

kathy884

DIS Veteran
I'm getting ready for a mini trip to Paris -- Disneyland Paris and Belfast that will include three nights at the Sequoia Lodge. Is shampoo, conditioner, and lotion provided by this Disney hotel? I'm just wanting to see if I should bring this stuff or if I can count on it being provided at the hotel. I'm trying to pack light (for me anyway) and not bring unnecessary things. Thanks so much. It's been 47 years since I was in France and then I lived with a family at their home, so I've never stayed in a hotel in France before. I don't know if providing these things is pretty standard in hotels like it is in the US. I realize I could always buy stuff when I'm there is need be too, but would rather get stuff small travel sized stuff to bring if need be. Thanks so much.

Thanks ajrwdwgirl. I will skip bringing any of this stuff. I know it's a small thing, but I hate buying that overpriced travel sized stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter