Will this affect my chances of getting in for Fall 2014?

meghanbee

Earning My Ears
Hi! I am planning to apply to DLR only for the College Program. I was accepted last fall to DLR after pending for about a month. It was a shock to me because I was pending the two previous times I applied and then was No Longer in Consideration.

Unfortunately, my dad became very ill to the point where he had to be hospitalized for months. I had to reject my offer because of this. Will this affect me negatively when applying again this time around? Should I explain to the interviewer the situation the last time or would that hurt my chances?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi! I am planning to apply to DLR only for the College Program. I was accepted last fall to DLR after pending for about a month. It was a shock to me because I was pending the two previous times I applied and then was No Longer in Consideration.

Unfortunately, my dad became very ill to the point where he had to be hospitalized for months. I had to reject my offer because of this. Will this affect me negatively when applying again this time around? Should I explain to the interviewer the situation the last time or would that hurt my chances?

Thanks in advance! :)

No, it will not. Your chances will be the same as usual, but turning down a previous offer shouldn't harm it.

It will not affect your chances at all!

The interviewer may ask why and you can explain then, but if not don't worry about it!

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter