Will we need mister fans in early May???

S

susy

We are going May 3-5. We will do our usual plan of getting to the parks before opening, leaving right after we eat lunch (for swim, nap) and then returning early evening. Of course we will bring water bottles and be in and out of air conditioning and any fountains, etc... will we really need to bring mister fans? I wouldl like to travel as light as possible!

Well that depends, one year we did and then the next we didn't. I thik it depends on how the weather is going for that year. sorry I wasn't that much help, but to be on the safe side I would bring it in case!

We were there last May (4-13) and did not use mister fans at all. Like you, I prefer to travel as light as possible. The weather was hot but not unbearable. We had temps in the high 80's with low humidity. Unless you will be miserable without one, leave it at home. :)

Early May is not very bad. The lines are shorter and it is easy to duck inside somewhere cool for a few minutes. I would add a no vote to the list. StilesMom has the right idea travel as light as possible.
RussH

Florida weather is crazy. Most likely though it will be hot somewhere in there. I live in Louisiana and now it is pretty hot. Mister fans are something you should not forget because they do a world of good. Also if you get hot Disney has the water fountains to play in and places to rest as well as the restaurants you can just sit down and relax in. :jester:

I'm going to now answer my own question! YES!!!!!! We just got back and you need mister fans! But them before you leave.They are $5-7 at Target/ walmart,etc. THE EXACT SAME ONES are $ 17 in the parks!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter