Will we see Pluto?

Originally posted by Samsma
Is he on the Eastern Magic? My dd needs to know!
You will see LOTS of Pluto. He tends to be everywhere.

Thanks for letting me know. Saves me from buying a character breakfast at WDW!

He was the first character to arrive for photographs at the terminal. He stood by the model of the ship and you could take a pic with him. This was around 11 or 11:30. See you then!

I was just remembering my trip on the March 8th Eastern Magic, looking at all the photos and I saw Pluto on Day 2 up on Deck 9 in the afternoon. He was around alot. Chip & Dale, Minnie, Mickey, Pluto and Goofy all came to the Charactor Breakfast. I only bought the Mickey Picture on that one, otherwise I had the pictures with my own camera.

It's getting closer!!! I really need a vacation. We're buying a business, in addition to our construction business. The deal should close about 1 month before I see you. I'll be the one with hives and no hair left. It hasn't stopped me from eating yet though. DESSERT BUFFET WATCH OUT!!!

You are in definite dessert trouble! I can still taste the raspberry almond tart,caramel custard, grand marnier souffle......Be like me and order 4 desserts every night :p

That's the only thing that could cheer me up right now. I've been all day setting up new checking accounts, renting P.O. Box, office supplies, pricing computers, copiers, etc. I hate spending money on anything except travel, and Villains snowglobes. I even hate shopping for clothes. DD4 has twice the clothes, shoes, hats, that I do! Can you believe I already have wardrobes planned and neatly stacked, ironed and ready to pack. The only one who needs any cruising duds is DS10. He has outgrown all his clothes from last year. Time to get on oldnavy.com!

By the way, thedisneymom, you didn't mention Palo chocolate souffle or tiramiscu (sp). I hadn't heard of that one before so I'm not sure of the spelling. Here in So. IL we're not very worldly. I'm more red velvet cake and cherry pie eatin kind of girl! Have you tried either? Doing the math, if you did 4 different desserts each night of your 7 day, you must be an expert and I will allow you to be my dessert mentor on our cruise!

We didn't do Palo so I haven't tried the chocolate souffle. I tried just about everything else. AAHHH-creme brulee(spelling?) I will do dessert at Palo this year.I just had dinner and now I'm craving sweets! You will definitely become less stressed during the cruise -chocolate helps. LOL:p Oh, Tiramisou is a light and fluffy coffee and cream filling with a lady finger cake-really good. Don't worry this city girl will show you the dessert ropes!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter