Will you attend your local Renaissance Fair this Summer or skip it due to COVID-19 worries?

The Carolina one is in the Fall so I’m surprised that Georgia’s is not as well. :scratchin
Yep I am too. Also its not like its in some nice spot with lots of shade trees. Its like when you are riding down the interstate and see a big open field and all the cows are under the one shade tree on the whole place. :duck:

I’ve never gone to one. I don’t think it’s for me. Says the one here in Maryland is second largest one in the country. Hmmm. You never know.

The closest one to me is in the Tampa area, so a bit of a drive. When I lived over that way I would go, but haven’t gone since I moved to the Orlando area. I would not hesitate to go, if it were closer, because it’s all outdoors really.

I like the implication of the title that either you will go to the Renaissance Fair or the only reason you won't go is because of Covid. Not that anyone would just not want to go the Renaissance Fair. (OP I'm just poking fun) I haven't been since I was a kid but I would go back if I had the chance. Never really sought it out though.

I like the implication of the title that either you will go to the Renaissance Fair or the only reason you won't go is because of Covid. Not that anyone would just not want to go the Renaissance Fair. (OP I'm just poking fun) I haven't been since I was a kid but I would go back if I had the chance. Never really sought it out though.
😂 Food, Beer, Entertainment, and Fresh air. What’s not to love?

Plenty of Renaissance Fairs in CA. This one is close to LA
https://renfair.com/socal/

If they have it, I'll be there. I was disappointed that the Girdwood Forest Fair cancelled (not exactly a ren faire, but a somewhat similar event) for this year because we could have made time to see it, but I really hope the local faire happens. I'm not sure the organization that runs it could survive another year of cancellations.

This one is just south of Disney World (1 hour away)
https://brevardrenaissancefair.com/
Interesting- thanks! It would be about three hours for me. But my sister lives in Brevard County, so I might have to pay her a visit next January . . .

(I know it takes me two hours to get to her house and it’s about 30-45 minutes from there to our favorite Chinese restaurant, which it appears isn’t far from where this is held.)

Interesting- thanks! It would be about three hours for me. But my sister lives in Brevard County, so I might have to pay her a visit next January . . .

(I know it takes me two hours to get to her house and it’s about 30-45 minutes from there to our favorite Chinese restaurant, which it appears isn’t far from where this is held.)
Glad to help. Onwards to the Renaissance. Lol. 😂

I haven’t been to my local renaissance festival in years, but I’m not opposed to the idea of going this year. My local fair isn’t until Fall so I imagine it should be pretty much back to normal by then.

I enjoy the variety of shows and people watching. Ours has a wide variety including musicians, turtle races, birds of prey show, jousting, glass blowing, a blacksmith, comedy, and a fire eater. I was actually a bridesmaid at a wedding once at our local Ren Faire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter