Wilson Phillips Eat to the Beat COncert

acappellagirl

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if I have a chance of getting into the Wilson Phillips Concert if I get in line an hour before for standby waiting? I'm going to try to go to the 8 PM concert tomorrow. I'm going after work so I can't pick up a wristband early and I can't do dining or anything like that. I just want to know if it will be worth my time to even go after work or if I will not get into the concert. Thanks!

The david cook concert this past weekend wasn't that crowded, so I suspect that WP won't be either. However, you could always get an eat to the beat dinner package and get guaranteed seating and a meal!

Concerts at the F&W and F&G festivals are popular but they're not like Candlelight Processional where you might not be able to get a seat.The theater holds a lot of people and if all you want is a seat you will get a seat even if getting there 20 minutes before the show.If you want to be up front then get a FP or be at the standby line super early.The first show is usually the most crowded with the last show the least crowded,for some groups the last show might have plenty of empty seats towards the back during the concert,my point is I see no reason to worry about getting a seat.I saw Wilson Phillips I think 2 years ago and had William Baldwin sitting right in front of me.All this info is from 15 years of experience from watching the concerts,the two groups that might be the exception that I've seen bring in insane crowds are Boyz II Men and the Beach Boys and Boyz II Men is the only one playing this year.I have no experience with FP+ and if it has changed the way its been in the past as far as filling up the theater,I'll be there Saturday and Monday for Starship and Smashmouth,I have FPs for the first shows,hopefully having the FPs available doesn't mess with the way its been in the past too much,if anyone has a comment on the way its been this year with FP being used please post you experience.

Last edited:
Standby guests can pick up wristbands for the shows @ 1:00, 3:00, and 5:00 that guarantees seating in the 1st four rows of the left side of the amphitheater.

FP sits in the 1st 6 rows of the right side. You can also stop by the Chase Lounge in the American Pavilion to pick up wristbands for guaranteed seating.

W are going to be there during the Hanson Eat to the Beat. Anyone have any experience with how those crowds usually are? We have no interest in getting seats close to the stage, but would just like to get any seat to watch the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter