Wilton star cookie treat pan

KMH1

DIS Veteran
Hi! I'm looking for some tips for the Wilton star cookie treat pan.

The Wilton guide says to spray the cavities with vegetable oil spray. Could I use the Crisco butter spray instead, or will that make the cookies too brown?

I noticed Wilton provides a sugar cookie recipe...has anyone had success with a recipe of their own?

Any advice on filling the cavities evenly?

Thanks in advance,
Amy :)

Sorry, Amy! I can't help you with this much. I always use Pam when I use the mold pans.

Thanks Glynis! I actually bought a can of Pam at Target yesterday, and I decided to make a few batches of my "famous" cut-out cookie dough last night. These cookies will be a lot thicker than my usual cut-outs, but hopefully they'll taste good! The plan is to bake tonight. I'll keep you posted and I'll eventually post some pictures on the DDA thread. :)

I was going to suggest the Pam for baking b/c it has flour in it. I use it for all my cakes. I would use it in the Wilton cookie pop pans...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter