Win a stolen piggy for your siggy #2

You better listen up....OR...Jen will have to send her Kick Azz piggies over to give you a little "convincing"pirate:...

Hmmm... they don't happen to look like this, do they?

AngryPig1.jpg

...or This??

AngryPig3.jpg

...or how about THIS?!

AngryPig2.jpg

:3dglasses

I need a piggy before everyone wakes up and starts posting.;)

I like the first and third pigs there! Way cool!

(sorry I couldn't contribute yesterday, had to come home early from work and lock myself in a dark room for the day...)

:sick:

migraines are no fun

Jen's here!:yay:....get those piggies training, seems Al wants a BBQ!:eek:

Sorry to hear about your migranes. No fun.:hug: My mother inlaw used to get them bad like that. Had to stay in a dark room, NO light. My older son get's them too.
Nothing really seems to work. He's had the Imitrex (sorry sp.?)...but he didn't like it much. Made him feel weird (okay..weird-er:laughing:) and still didn't knock out the migrane. :headache:

Oh, and by the way...WHAT's the matter with the middle piggy?:confused:...He looks pretty tough to me!

AngryPig3.jpg

I'm just sayin'. :rolleyes1

Jen's here!:yay:....get those piggies training, seems Al wants a BBQ!:eek:

Sorry to hear about your migranes. No fun.:hug: My mother inlaw used to get them bad like that. Had to stay in a dark room, NO light. My older son get's them too.
Nothing really seems to work. He's had the Imitrex (sorry sp.?)...but he didn't like it much. Made him feel weird (okay..weird-er:laughing:) and still didn't knock out the migrane. :headache:

Oh, and by the way...WHAT's the matter with the middle piggy?:confused:...He looks pretty tough to me!

AngryPig3.jpg

I'm just sayin'. :rolleyes1

I thought the middle piggie belonged to you!

I think I took the topomax and the trexemet too close together yesterday morning and it just made me so ill. I barely got home before the carnage. Sorry that I wasn't on chat last night. I know I promised Donnie I would be, but I just couldn't get vertical without wanting to hurl.

Have you tried chiropractic care for the migraines, it worked for this little piggy.

Oh...I'm sorry, .:blush:I thought you were insuating that Piglet wasn't tough enough. Which of course we all know couldn't be further from the truth.:rolleyes1
Piglet is mild mannered..but get him riled up and he can kick butt! He simply "chooses" not too. :laughing: (smart piggy!)

Hope you get to feeling better today Jen. :flower3:

I have not thought of going to a chiropractor, but it is definitely something to think about...

I can look at the computer screen for short periods of time today so I am ok. Now, if I can get the TV to break again so it can go to the repairman, I will be good for the day. (I think it knows I want it to be fixed so it is behaving! It doesn't want to leave...)

Thanks for the well wishes.

This piggy is dog tired.. left at 6:00 am for DD softball tournament!!

Jen hope you are feeling better, migraines are the worst. :goodvibes

Who will be the next winner on Win a stolen piggy for your siggy #2 ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter