Win a Universal Orlando VIP tour for four!

Mahalo Barry,
I suppose I should try to win so Ohai and the grandkids could return too!?! ;)

Thanks for the headsup on the contest Barry

BTW- I noticed you and I are neighbors (Cape here) and I was wondering if you might have noticed an ad in the News Press a few weeks back about a Florida resident rate for HRH that included park tickets.
We don't actually need the park tickets since we have annual passes, but as I recall the rates for the room including the park ticket was still cheaper than the regular room rates. I did not think we'd be going back until march or april so I did not clip the ad, but of course my daughter decided she wants to go for a few days around her birthday February 8th-
Was hoping you might know & be able to share something about the deal before I call and try to make ressies. thanks again

I don't read the paper very throughly anymore, but I recall hearing of such a deal a while ago. You might want to call 1-888-U-ESCAPE for any special deals.

Barry, i tried to sign up but when i put in my name and address it flashed and said "as often as you eat at MYTHOS you can not enter":D

MIB9etc., why not take a break from Mythos and eat at Wimpy's, Randy's old stomping grounds? I will have to try that next time I am there.

Originally posted by Barry Hom
MIB9etc., why not take a break from Mythos and eat at Wimpy's, Randy's old stomping grounds? I will have to try that next time I am there.

i did that already and it was pretty good for the type of food. I have to try the burger digs once to compare the two. :smooth:

Gee I never realized you were a Mythos expert too... a question, if you don't mind...
I do so want to try Mythos, but my autistic son will not eat anything at all other than toast, chicken fingers and french fries, with the some times exception of the pizza served at some of the IOA snack bars. I have never even checked mythos menu, but if they do not have fries do you think I would be breaking the rules if I got my son some fries at the Jurrasic snack bar and brought them in for him?
Maybe you could lend me your flashy thing then I could just hit the waiter with it and they'd forget they saw the fries...
BTW thanks for the MIB tips- that is my son's favorite ride and your tips give me something to look for on the uncountable times he makes me ride it with him! (his 2nd favorite thing to do is stand and watch the movie on the monitor by the gift shop, I could park him there all day and he would be happy):smooth:

Talk to Stef or Jeff or Teresa and tell them about the fries and why and they will do whatever it takes to make you and your son feel right at home. I would ask for Keirin to be your waitress, she is studying elementry ed and is very kid friendly as well as being a class act. Enjoy your meal

Mythos did have a chicken finger dish that was breaded with Apple Jacks cereal crumbs. It was very good. :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter