Windows at Space 220?

I may be alone (though will ressie for two). Where will that leave me? Some obscure corner where even the servers won't see me? lol.

Lounge is excellent and it guarantees you won't be right next to the windows. You also get to choose from the lounge menu and/or the prix fixe menu, so you have some flexibility in ordering as well. I've eaten at Space 220 three times now and will only book the lounge from here on out.
What are your food recommendations?

We did 220 Lounge as well, it was amazing, and the food was great. I would definitely do it again. That said, I would never do the restaurant. The food isn’t worth the price on that. Easily too much food. We really enjoyed the lounge though.

I may be alone (though will ressie for two). Where will that leave me? Some obscure corner where even the servers won't see me? lol.
Our table for two was the first row next to the bar itself and next to the main aisle down to the restaurant level. We had an excellent view of the windows!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter