Windwalker Training

May 16th:

Saturday, May 14th, was a rest day.

Sunday, May 15th, 2 miles in the mall to warm up and then 3 very good miles on the deserted, early on a sunday morning streets. Felt very strong.

Monday, May 16th, one hour easy training walk with Sally in the mall, rainy day, AGAIN!

Tuesday, May 17th, Started at the mall since it was misting, 2 miles in the mall and then 3 hard miles on the streets.

Wednesday, May 18th, (Sally's Birthday), Group training walk along the river, hard 10K, about 12 min per mile pace.

Thursday, May 19th, Rest day, 12 hours at work, Sears Optical and then Lenscrafters.

Legs are a little sore today especially my calves, need to be stretching on and off all day. Need to do my stomach exercises also. I can do the waist/abs strengthing all day at work.

Very satisfied at how this weeks training is going. I bought some new shoes to since soreness in feet and legs is a sign to replace the old ones.

Dave:hippie:

Last weeks training went really well. I started a new week yesterday with a 4 miler on the hilly park route in 49:30.

Today I did the test mile, 12:09 an improvement over the baseline mile on the middle of this month.

Dave:hippie::hippie:

I've been slow in keeping this up. Had a good PR today on my 4 mile hill route. 46:10, that's the latest in a steady improvement over the last couple of weeks since I returned to walking races.

Dave:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter