Windwalker's new life

Oh Dave! I'm so very sorry to hear this. ((hugs)) Keep the training going, it will be your constant and helps during difficult times. So glad to hear you are still coming in January, those finish lines will be great for you :hug: and then get something planned for next. Training is so great for positive reinforcement and you are most definitely worth it :flower3:

We are meeting with a lawyer today to get the ball rolling. I sure wish it was already over and done, setting up a new household will not be the most pleasent of events, but it's the next step.

Then I get to discover the adventures of dating. That in it's self will be an experience.

Dave:hippie:

Moving fast now, tomorrow I move out and into an apt. We split up the savings bonds and the Lawyer gets to process the paperwork. We will be divorced 60 days from Nov 27th.

I have to buy eveything to set up house keeping, oh goody.

After I write this I will be leaving my house after spending my last night ever here. I will go to the gym, from there the apt complex I want to get an apt at, go to the bank and open a new account, buy furniture, take the papers to the lawyer, go to the bank and split up the savings bonds. I need cable hooked up, elect turned on, pack, buy food, buy a clock coffee pot, ect.....

What a day this wil be. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!

:wizard::hug: for you Dave as you start on this new adventure. Hope you have a good day and get lots done.

Thank you guys.

Today went well, rented the second apartment I looked at. Opened a bank account, dropped off papers to lawyer, divided up savings bonds. I bought furniture and baskets and baskets of stuff for the new place since I needed everything. I bought good furniture and cheap housewears since the good housewears stuff will be going on sale right after christmas.

I realized about 6pm that I hadn't eaten or drank anything all day. So since my furniture, cable and internet will not be hooked up and delivered till tomorrow, I checked into a Days Inn with a large pizza, my laptop and a six of Miller Lite, Life is good.:cool1:

Tomorrow will not be as busy just have to buy a TV and put the house together and then go to work.

Dave

I wish you all the best on your new journey. It's difficult to go through change, but often times it's where we find our biggest growth inside.

Best of luck to you.

Kindly, Deb

Thank you princess.

I had a fruitful day and everything went like clock work. I can relax some now since I have a liveable place now.

Dave

Slept in my own place last night and it was the best night's sleep I've had for a while. I firured out this morning how to turn the heat on since it was 39 degrees out and 60 in the apt. Good thing about the top floor, heat rizes so I didn't freeze to death last night, even those I wasn't warm enough during the night.

I still have to get a small dinnette table and chairs, a TV stand or small entertainment center, vacuum cleaner and a lamp for the bedroom.

I'm not doing a tree since it would be pointless with just me here and no presents to put under it anyway. I do have the present of peace even if the price right now is sleeping alone.

Today starts getting my own life back together now that I have the apt liveable.

Today was a long one but over all a good one. I'm ready to get back to business as usual tomorrow. That means some good gym time and some miles.

Today has dawned cold, 29 degrees, Burrrrrrr!!!!! I had another good nights sleep I think this seperation and coming divorce is going to be surviveable. I'm at peace for the first time in I don't know how long. The problems that brought this about are still there but I'm not having to stare at them everyday and not be able to fix them.

I do still need a comforter or a quilt or something, I was warm enough but there is just something safe and cozy about one of those tucked under your chin.

I found GPS on sale for $99 yesterday so I have my Christmas present. I need the Navagational help really bad.

Have an awesome day y'all, I'm off to work then, gym and finally laundry tonight.

Once again I slept better, I really think the reduced stressed has more than made up for being alone. I'm so busy with work, friends and training that I really don't have time to be alone anyway.

Christmas day will be a bit lonely but maybe some friends will be on here and facebook anyway to talk to.

I'm back to training this morning and feel good. Nothing hurts, life is good.

Good to hear you are doing well Dave. :hug:

I'll be around on Christmas, maybe we can sing carols in a round!!:lmao:

Good to hear you are doing well Dave. :hug:

I'll be around on Christmas, maybe we can sing carols in a round!!:lmao:

Well I will cerainly chime in and say hello princess. If your on facebook I'm Dave Kirgan there, you will see my Panda Endurance Logo when you get there. I'm sure there will be others also, maybe we can share a bottle of good cyber wine.

One of the things I've noticed is that I seem to want to sleep more now. I wonder if that's from not sleeping well for so long. My body wants so much sleep to facilitate healing? You only heal when your sleeping and I guess I need to heal plenty.

Going from home owner for over 20 years to apartment dweller is an experience. I wonder why the heater in here sounds like an F-15 taking off when it comes on.

The smoke detector alarm goes off when I turn on the oven to heat up.

I seem to have unlimited hot water, either that or I'm the only one in the complex that showers.

Just remember that this too shall pass :goodvibes

Sleep is a wonderful thing, it helps the body heal and recharge.

Like running, just put one foot in front of the other - your body will know what to do next!

Thank you princess. Today will be busy enough to keep me focused. I've already been to the gym and now off to the dermatoligest for my annual spot check.

I wish my new ATM/Debit card would get here so I could stop using cash for everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter