Windy City, Smoky Mountains ~ Day 1 - Travel day

lovely hote, i would love to go to Chigaco too :goodvibes

Wow, $50 a day, with no option to self park - eek! I hate the no self parking option as we are too impatient to wait around for someone to bring the car.

To save my brain going in slow motion trying to work out the time difference - how long was the flight?

Well done for getting to the Disney Store as first order of business!

I want to watch that cake making programme now!

Laur's xx

The valet parking was a nuisance especially on the day we left when I just wanted to get on the road and even though I had phoned down we still had to wait another 5 or 10 minutes when we got downstairs before the car turned up.

The flight was about 8 hours or so.

The cakes really need to be seen to be believed, I think it was about 8 hours they had to make them and the detail was amazing.

Wow terminal 5 sounds like a bit of an ordeal! Glad to hear your flight and car pickup went smoothly (Las Vegas airport car rental is all offsite aswell and I was surprised at how easy it was) $50 a day to park! :eek: Steve has been on about going to Chicago for a while now so I shall be reading with much interest as I don't know much about it myself :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter