Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

Also, I had a weird glitch where if I tried to add a registration it wouldn't let me choose a distance. Like that box was missing. It worked where I just did each individually, in case anyone else ends up with that glitch.
Weird. I had the shirt size selection error.
I had everyone in my cart and it wouldn't let me finish because a size wasn't selected. I removed the person, readded and it wouldn't kept giving me the error!!
This was the error I had.
You have to reload the page. I was worried that it would kick me out but it worked for me at least
When I reloaded the page, it deleted the first registration also and I had to start ALL OVER.

I finally just registered one at a time, which was even more stressful.

Sorry I don't have any more good queues to share but if they drop I can share. Looks like queue was throttled but just started back up again (though my lower times did jump back up to 50-55 mins)

Finally got my email confirmation! I got a queue that's 46 mins left. Not sure why my other tabs increased to over a hour

It does seem like there was a pause or something since everyone jumped back up

Two of my friends are also registering and same thing happened to them

Sorry I don't have any more good queues to share but if they drop I can share. Looks like queue was throttled but just started back up again (though my lower times did jump back up to 50-55 mins)
I would still appreciate any queue link under an hour haha. All of my devices are still over an hour :')

Think I've got about 6 queues going that are still over an hour. I'm surprised none of them have budged to this point. If anyone's got a spare link, I'd highly appreciate it! Good luck to everyone still waiting...

That same window that had gotten down to 33 minutes, then back up to over an hour, has resumed counting now 58 minutes.

Registered for the 5k because someone shared a link with me. I would share my queues but all 3 are still over an hour. Hopefully me closing them helps move the line along.

My daughter got in to register but has not been able to get it to work correctly. It keeps freezing and then deleting everything she entered.

What did I do wrong? I got DH signed up for the challenge but it did not let me sign him up for the 5K

My daughter got in to register but has not been able to get it to work correctly. It keeps freezing and then deleting everything she entered.
And now it totally kicked her out. Back to our "more than an hour" waits. Not looking good. This would be our first Disney run and a bucket list item for me. If anyone has an id to share, I would love it.

Still not able to get in!! AHHHH. Thank you to the link sharer but I wasn't able to open it.
Anyone else have a link to share? I just want the half!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter