Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend (Oct. 31-Nov. 3, 2024)

I have a 13 minute queue to spare. First DM please. (this one is gone)

EDIT:

I have another 20 minute one.

Last edited:
FINALLY in for the half! I have no queues to donate: my original one finally got through, and a donate one went to a friend, but the others are all still over an hour.

If anyone still has a dropping queue, I’ve got a friend in need I’d love to pass it to!

ETA: Two friends in thanks to the generosity of the DIS! :love:

Last edited:

Wild that this registration is causing so many issues, I would have expected it to be one of the more mild ones, all things considered.

Wild that this registration is causing so many issues, I would have expected it to be one of the more mild ones, all things considered.
Since everything is still available and so many people still have “more than an hour”, I wonder if Disney is slowing the queue for some reason? Almost seems like they are letting fewer people in at a time.

I just had a queue drop below an hour if anyone wants it, I am finished registering. it says 39 minutes. I don't know how you share it, what's the link? I see the queue ID at the bottom but how do I make that into a link? Sorry if this is a silly question.

Well that was painful. I just finished registering multiple people but at first did not look like it would do it, but I tried a couple times and finally allowed it.
My experience was similar. I had to start over with all the registrations several times because it would give me a phantom "something's missing" issue and refuse to proceed. Eventually they all took and I'm in for the Challenge and 5k. DW is in for the 5k.

Thank you so much to @Kerry1957 and @Herding_Cats for the help!!

Now let's hope Dopey goes a little more smoothly in a month. At least I only have to get one registration for that!

I just had a queue drop below an hour if anyone wants it, I am finished registering. it says 39 minutes. I don't know how you share it, what's the link? I see the queue ID at the bottom but how do I make that into a link? Sorry if this is a silly question.
I'll PM you!

My experience was similar. I had to start over with all the registrations several times because it would give me a phantom "something's missing" issue and refuse to proceed. Eventually they all took and I'm in for the Challenge and 5k. DW is in for the 5k.

Thank you so much to @Kerry1957 and @Herding_Cats for the help!!

Now let's hope Dopey goes a little more smoothly in a month. At least I only have to get one registration for that!
Same here - multiple crashes on various registration pages but (finally) went through

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter