Wine Bar George

hosler427

Mouseketeer
Looking for feedback on Wine Bar George. There are a couple in the party that are wine drinkers and others are beer drinkers/mixed drink enthusiasts. So I am not necessarily interested in the wine portion of it. I am more interested in food, atmosphere, customer service, etc.

Thank you in advance!!!

My sister and I were just there in July on a Sunday. The atmosphere is wonderful the staff and bartenders are awesome. The owner was there and was a really approachable guy and visited with all the guests. He was helping select wines for several people. My DH and I have two little ones and I mentioned to the bartender I was nervous about bringing them and George said, “Bring them in, I will play hide and seek with them!” I thought he was joking but the bartender told me he was not kidding. He loves kids and enjoys seeing guests return again and again. I have nothing but good things to say about the Wine Bar George.

The food menu is very limited but the charcuterie boards are top notch. The service is friend,yvand earnest, and if the server doesn’t know, off they go to find out. The owner is very nice, and he wants everyone to enjoy their experience. Highly recommend.

Love the atmosphere. The staff are really great. Don't know about the beer or cocktails, but the wine list is amazing. Best by the glass I have seen anywhere. The staff are really helpful as well.

Thank you all for the responses. My wife and I bringing my sister and brother in law out for a kid free night. This is what I had settled and feel good about the decision. I think we will get a variety of appetizers and maybe split and entry. I think we will follow it up with a drink at Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar (my personal favorite). I have read nothing but great things about the service at Wine Bar George and everyone's response reinforces that. Thanks again

We went 3 times on the last trip and have it scheduled twice for the upcoming trip. We cancelled BlueZoo and Jiko reservation on the last trip to go back after we had it there on the first night of the last trip. They have a pretty significant cocktail and beer menu if you aren't a wine fan. I would recommend that you Ask for Juan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter