wine bottle opener in rooms? AKV 2 bedroom kidani to be exact...

We bought one last trip prior to arriving at our studio only to find one in our room.

I've found them in all of our studios.

I got so used to having one, that I forgot to pack one for a cash stay at ASSp.

I just took my bottle over to the pool bar and they didn't even ask what I wanted. Just walked over with an opener and a smile and put their hand out. He opened it and I gave him a tip/corkage.

There was one in the 2BR we had Kidani Village. Even though there is usually one in the studios we stay in, we always bring our own. Our wine openers works great. The ones they furnish are not the double hinged type, so it is harder for us to use. And breaking a cork once was reason enough to always bring our own.

There was one in the 2BR we had Kidani Village. Even though there is usually one in the studios we stay in, we always bring our own. Our wine openers works great. The ones they furnish are not the double hinged type, so it is harder for us to use. And breaking a cork once was reason enough to always bring our own.
OK.. great point!!

While they do offer one, it doesn't hold a candle to my IKEA one. I have owned many cork screws. I have thrown out many cork screws. I have thrown out many bottles of wine due to destroyed corks. I will never get rid of my IKEA one, it has never failed me. Have IKEA wine opener, will travel!

While they do offer one, it doesn't hold a candle to my IKEA one. I have owned many cork screws. I have thrown out many cork screws. I have thrown out many bottles of wine due to destroyed corks. I will never get rid of my IKEA one, it has never failed me. Have IKEA wine opener, will travel!
cool.. I will have to check that out for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter