Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon weekend 2021

@DopeyBadger what screen shots were you wanting? I can grab them since I'm not actually going to register....I'm just practicing for MW.

Essentially the whole page top to bottom. Can be in multiple screen shots. Probably a challenge screen shot as well as a 5k/10k screen shot and different screen shots for PoT and non-POT. Essentially everything I could grab to help better show everything.

I started a window at 10:12 to see how this went. Started at over an hour and now sitting at 24 minutes. Taking wild uneven jumps like others have mentioned.

ETA: went to 19 as I was typing

And now we breathe.....the incognito chrome laptop window opened at 1001am was what got me registered by 1033am (all races open still at this time....) by the time I was done my normal chrome laptop window opened at 955am was ready to register while my tablet chrome windows (open at 957/1007) and safari window (also opened at 1001) were still spinning

Room Booked
Park Passes Made
Bib Acquired
now to ponder if I want to re-wear my Queen of Hearts dress I ran virtually in last year or do something different and if I want to go through all this again in two weeks for marathon (have rooms booked I guess it just depends on my mood)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter