Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon weekend 2021

So, from looking at the QUEUE ID at the bottom of my pages...using the same browser open with two separate windows I have the SAME Queue ID. So in Chrome I have same Queue ID in both windows, but it is different than the one in Firefox. So basically it means it may not matter to have different windows of same browser open, but may help with different browsers.

"Approximate wait time more than an hour" on the window I opened at 9:50 as soon as the links went live? Yet wait time of 38 mins on the windows I opened at 10:05? What the heck runDisney? Get it together!

And here I was about to say that it looked like they'd finally sorted out how to queue, as the one I had a reasonable wait time was the 9:50 one. Apparently not!

So, from looking at the QUEUE ID at the bottom of my pages...using the same browser open with two separate windows I have the SAME Queue ID. So in Chrome I have same Queue ID in both windows, but it is different than the one in Firefox. So basically it means it may not matter to have different windows of same browser open, but may help with different browsers.
Same for me. I have two windows open on one laptop- and they are both the same id. on other devises (using different 4g they are different queue IDs

You need to use incognito mode or a totally different browser to get different queues.

fwiw
chrome laptop 955
chrome tablet 957
chrome incognito laptop and safari 1001
chrome incognito tablet 1007

incognito laptop just jumped to 49 mins all other windows say over an hour still

The two computer screens I opened first have more than an hour. My ipad which was opened third has 18 minutes, and my iphone which was last has 49 minutes.

Chrome Browser clicked at 9:59 = more than an hour
Chromium Browser that I clicked at 10:02 = 53 minutes

Need to understand the queuing algorithm. Does not seem to be based on the of click time

"Approximate wait time more than an hour" on the window I opened at 9:50 as soon as the links went live? Yet wait time of 38 mins on the windows I opened at 10:05? What the heck runDisney? Get it together!
I'm on the 1/2 marathon links. The first one i opened (at 9:50) finally kicked down to 59 minutes. The ones I opened last are down to 16 minutes. Sheesh. It's definitely not a FIFO queue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter