Wine & Dine 1/2 marathon weekend 2021

The only thing I can see on the website is that under Runner Info, you can access the official Digital Event Guide and under Reminders there is a tab for Waivers. The Event Waivers button then takes you to your RunDisney account login.--it's not like there is a direct waiver look-up function on that page.

https://guide.rundisney.events/waivers/
To look/print/download your signed wavier : click on your registration and on the next page there is a selection for editing your registration or reviewing your waiver, and if you click on reviewing the waiver you can view it or download it.

I think a lot of the reason is so groups/families can register together. If you have a group that wants to run and make the trip together, it makes sense to let them register together at the same time. Otherwise, by forcing individual registrations, you could well end up with one of a family/group registered and the rest out in the cold. They may not even want to make the trip in that event, but are stuck with a non-refundable registration.

How would a group register for any race they want to run together? These are adults and should be able to coordinate getting online to register around the same time. I supposed Disney could also leverage the same back end of MDE that allows you to manage other people's plans to register them for races through their accounts but until then people should be smart enough to coordinate a registration.

How would a group register for any race they want to run together? These are adults and should be able to coordinate getting online to register around the same time. I supposed Disney could also leverage the same back end of MDE that allows you to manage other people's plans to register them for races through their accounts but until then people should be smart enough to coordinate a registration.

It’s relatively easy to register a number of people at the same time under the current system. When you get done with a registration, it asks if you want to proceed to payment or to make another registration. They all get bundled and paid for once and if any of the races sell out before payment, none of them go through. I’ve registered my adult daughter through my account before and haven’t seen anything that would limit it to family members.

Granted, this isn’t as much of an issue now with the way races are selling out, but it has been an issue in the past and could be in the future.

so I’m going to piggyback off this and ask if I need to do this with dh’s mw registration since I registered him from my account, but provided his email address? If I do I’ll wait until after w&d because it seems like they definitely have their hands full with everything else right now. 😬

I think based on what we’ve seen from the wine and dine experience that it is probably something you’re going to want to do prior to MW waivers coming out.

Anyone looking for an extra after party ticket? We have moved our flights around and will not be able to make it. Message me if you are interested! Thanks! :)

Any chance that the virtual races will open back up? I wanted to do the 10k for the medal (my 5yo DD loves Nightmare Before Christmas) and totally forgot.

I could sign up for the challenge, but I didn't really want to spend that much money!

Any chance that the virtual races will open back up? I wanted to do the 10k for the medal (my 5yo DD loves Nightmare Before Christmas) and totally forgot.

I could sign up for the challenge, but I didn't really want to spend that much money!
I'm curious about this....do people participating in the virtual race get the same medals as those participating in person?

I'm curious about this....do people participating in the virtual race get the same medals as those participating in person?
I've assumed so, since a lot of perceived value for the virtual races is the "swag", but I don't know for sure!

I finally got a reply from RD (I contacted through the website form), they said once you hit "opt out" on the waiver you're boned, haha. So I'll have to print it and not forget it!

I've assumed so, since a lot of perceived value for the virtual races is the "swag", but I don't know for sure!

I finally got a reply from RD (I contacted through the website form), they said once you hit "opt out" on the waiver you're boned, haha. So I'll have to print it and not forget it!
I was on the fence with my thoughts on that matter. The value is certainly the swag, but I could see RunDisney wanting to have an extra incentive to get people to spend more money to participate in person thus getting more money potentially in resorts, merchandise and food etc.

so we didn't have an issue with our registrations and don' have an issue clinking on the link with the merchandise so I feel like some of these issues might be between the keyboard and the chair and given their history people don't even attempt to solve on their end and just call rD. I could even add the $15 promo card right to my Apple wallet from the email.

disney IT does it again. Clicking on link, I get this

We're Working on It

This page is temporarily unavailable.
Rest assured, we'll be back soon, so please try again later.
I got that too the first time, I just had to refresh the page

so we didn't have an issue with our registrations and don' have an issue clinking on the link with the merchandise so I feel like some of these issues might be between the keyboard and the chair and given their history people don't even attempt to solve on their end and just call rD. I could even add the $15 promo card right to my Apple wallet from the email.

Yeah...No. Disney IT is notoriously quirky/bad/sub-par/insert disparaging adjective here and RunDisney is also "challenged" in the best of times. Just because you managed it, doesn't mean others aren't experiencing issues. Lucky you that your device/OS/browser/technical nous allowed you to do it all without issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter